SilverStone [på engelska]

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Ctrl:

Was looking in the new DS380 storage manual. Why have regular molex connectors instead of Sata? I find that not many new PSUs use molex anymore. As the industry is moving towards sata power connectors on all new things.

Im guessing that your new SFX psu's have the old molex connector as its a recommended psu. How about your forthcomming 600w SFX psu?

As SFX 600W still in development, we don't have any detail information to offer

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Avstängd

Just so it doesn't garner much hate on the forums allow me to be one of the first to say that the RVZ01 is one gorgeous looking case. Definitely top-tier in both design, layout, functionality and airflow. Can't wait to get mine and pop a 4770K and a GTX 780 Ti in there.

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av martinot:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/135251...

I'm looking for a compact Mini-ITX case, but not any fan of the Raven design. The Milo series looks good and the Milo ML07 seems like a great case.

When can I expect to buy it in Sweden, and what will the approx cost be estimated to?

Br,
martin

ML07 is available around April in Europe. Still not final yet which colors of stripes to include in (2-4 stripes). More info pls refer to:
https://www.facebook.com/SilverStoneTechnology

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av SilverStone EU:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/p37...

ML07 is available around April in Europe. Still not final yet which colors of stripes to include in (2-4 stripes). More info pls refer to:
https://www.facebook.com/SilverStoneTechnology

Ok, sounds great with Q2 2014.

Personally I would prefer as little colour as possible to make it work fine as a HTPC and gaming machine in my living room rack and go well together with the other equipment. The best would be plain black stripes, or possibly dark grey or metal as an option (but then i should be real metal like aluminium - no fake plastic with metal paint). If it is only those blue, yellow and red colours it would be a no-go for me in the living room system rack (will look too childish).

Otherwise it seems to be a good case and great innovation from Silverstone to go after this growing/new market (HTPC with "real" full size graphics cards or living room gaming PC as a realistic alternative to MS/Sony console) - thanks!

Br,
martin

Visa signatur

macOS: MacBook Air 13" [M1/16/256GB], MacBook Pro 16" [M2/32/512GB], iOS: iPad Mini [128GB/LTE], iPad Pro 12,9" [M1/512GB/LTE], iPhone SE3 [128GB], Apple Watch Series 6 44mm [LTE], LG 77" OLED C2 [OLED77C25LB]
The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live. --Ayn Rand
Skriv under ett upprop för en grönare energipolitik: https://energiupproret.se/

Permalänk

hey Silverstone, u got some great chassies thanks for giving us some good stuff to buy

i would like to know if theres a release date for DS380? im going to build me a NAS with the atom c2750 and your case seems to be what i need that is unless its released somewhere in the end of mars.. Q1 can be anything between 1/1 and 31/3.. a

thanks in advance

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av EvilCrackMonkey:

hey Silverstone, u got some great chassies thanks for giving us some good stuff to buy

i would like to know if theres a release date for DS380? im going to build me a NAS with the atom c2750 and your case seems to be what i need that is unless its released somewhere in the end of mars.. Q1 can be anything between 1/1 and 31/3.. a

thanks in advance

DS380 http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=452&area=en
Here we go with the availability of SilverStone new case DS380. Available in Europe from February 5th.
You are welcome to request the case from Swedish online shops 1 – 2 weeks later.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Ctrl:

Was looking in the new DS380 storage manual. Why have regular molex connectors instead of Sata? I find that not many new PSUs use molex anymore. As the industry is moving towards sata power connectors on all new things.

Im guessing that your new SFX psu's have the old molex connector as its a recommended psu. How about your forthcomming 600w SFX psu?

Green light for SilverStone SFX 600 watt:-), the availability in Europe is end of April.
We'll update you with the single connectors of the PSU later on, due to Chinese New Year, we'll have a response later...

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Avstängd

Hi SilverStone EU :: How thick aluminum do you gonna use for that new gorgeous looking case FT05 ?
release date and price ?
I now have FT02 that im damn pleased with even if i got 1 with the Silverstone logo upside down

Thx for Quality and Welcome to SC !

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av WhiteOnyx:

Hi SilverStone EU :: How thick aluminum do you gonna use for that new gorgeous looking case FT05 ?
release date and price ?
I now have FT02 that im damn pleased with even if i got 1 with the Silverstone logo upside down

Thx for Quality and Welcome to SC !

Hi, the FT05 is still in development stage, we do not know the final detail of the thickness of the aluminium, neither the price and the availability is announced yet.
We'll post it once we know more...

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

I have googled alot but I can't seem to find the answer.

I am planning to buy the SilverStone Temjin TJ08B-E case. I got some questions.

*In my FT02 my AP fans can't be controlled by any fan header on my motherboard, I had to use a fancontroller. Is this a requirement on SilverStone Temjin TJ08B-E to? Would it be possible to use this to lower the speed. (it can only do up to 11, volt, but as the AP fan says it needs 10,8 for 700 rpm, it should be enough (gonna run it in 500 rpm)

* What is the difference between SilverStone Temjin TJ08<B<B</b>-E and the older one without B?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Baxtex:

* What is the difference between SilverStone Temjin TJ08<B<B</b>-E and the older one without B?

As far as I know Silverstone terminology, the B is simply for "black", and the E is for "evolution".

The evolution model is the newer one with 180mm fan and inverted motherboard.
The older non-evolution model had 120mm fans and was available in both silver and black. Se here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product_legacy.php?area=en&mode...

As far as I know, all the TJ08 E models have been black, so the "B" isnt always written I guess...

Visa signatur

A modest man is usually admired, if people ever hear of him.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Roger W:

As far as I know Silverstone terminology, the B is simply for "black", and the E is for "evolution".

The evolution model is the newer one with 180mm fan and inverted motherboard.
The older non-evolution model had 120mm fans and was available in both silver and black. Se here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product_legacy.php?area=en&mode...

As far as I know, all the TJ08 E models have been black, so the "B" isnt always written I guess...

Aha, so it was that simple. Now I just need to find out about the Fan.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Baxtex:

I have googled alot but I can't seem to find the answer.

I am planning to buy the SilverStone Temjin TJ08B-E case. I got some questions.

*In my FT02 my AP fans can't be controlled by any fan header on my motherboard, I had to use a fancontroller. Is this a requirement on SilverStone Temjin TJ08B-E to? Would it be possible to use this to lower the speed. (it can only do up to 11, volt, but as the AP fan says it needs 10,8 for 700 rpm, it should be enough (gonna run it in 500 rpm)

3-pin fans not being controlled are a function related to your motherboard. Many manufacturers do that now, and only allow control of PWM fans. Thats why we are asking for a PWM Penetrator fan.

I got the TJ08-e case and is very happy with it. But good 180mm fans are extremly har to come by. SilverStone Precision PS07 might be a better case for you. Same insides as TJ08-e, but with dual 120mm in the front. Which is easy to replace for any 120mm in the future.

Visa signatur

System:\Dator\Spel>2600k¤5ghz_-_32Gb_-_MSI_3070.exe
System:\Dator\Lab>RaspberryPi_4_-_8Gb.com

Permalänk
Medlem

I'm thinking of buying a FT03B. I will not run with a reference card which will not force out the air like a reference card do. Will this be a huge problem or will it work just fine with the two 80mm fans and the 120mm fan at the top?

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi SilverStone!
I sent you a question on your website, but i assume it will take a few days to get an answer. So i will post this here too, cause i'm in a bit of a hurry.

Skrivet av Simon:

Hi. I bought the DS380 case, which as you probably know has a curcuit board that connects all 8 harddrives with only two molex connectors.
I also have the SFX ST45SF-G 450W power supply, which only has 2 molex connectors, and both are on the same cable (same rail).
The problem i have is that when i start the pc without power to the harddrives connected, it's all fine. But when i connect the power to the harddrives (note: the harddrives aren't connected, i just connect the two molex to the curcuit board, nothing else) the pc starts for about half a second, and then shuts down.
I assume that all the capacitors on the curcuit board overloads the PSU, and it immediately shuts down.

I do know that the PSU has two connectors for Molex/SATA, but i only recieved one Molex, and one SATA when i bought the PSU. What i (assume) i need is two Molex cables. Then i can use one connector on each cable, and that would probably reduce the stress on the PSU, right?

This would only work if the PSU has two 12v rails, so my real question here is; does the PSU has two 12v rails, and would that solve my problem?

My other question is; would you be so very kind and send me one of those Molex cables? I would really much appreciate this, since the only cables i can find are complete sets, and they are really expensive. If you do this, i will most definitely spread a nice word about SilverStone.

Many thanks/ Simon.

Visa signatur

MODERMODEM: Asus ROG Strix Z270E Gaming | i7 7700K | Corsair Hydro H110 | Kingston HyperX Savage 32GB DDR4 RAM | Asus GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF OC | Crucial BX100 500GB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV | SilverStone Strider Evolution 1200W |

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Green light for SilverStone SFX 600 watt:-), the availability in Europe is end of April.
We'll update you with the single connectors of the PSU later on, due to Chinese New Year, we'll have a response later...

Great!

My ST45SF-G sounds like a hairdryer on load..

Visa signatur

CRATER | VISION | TILT | CORE X | IRIS | TORQUE | AVOID | BLACKOUT | ISO
Instagram: timpelay Facebook: timpelay

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av timez:

Great!
My ST45SF-G sounds like a hairdryer on load..

Hey,
We currently do not have a scheduled release date of this 600w PSU yet.
I'll keep you up to date...

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey,

Oh.. I's quite annoying when everything else is quiet in my custom build, Square 6.9.
You can reserve one for me right away!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av timez:

Oh.. I's quite annoying when everything else is quiet in my custom build, Square 6.9.
You can reserve one for me right away!

Any source to that the 600W PSU will actually be any quieter than the current 450?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Roger W:

Any source to that the 600W PSU will actually be any quieter than the current 450?

It can't be louder.. :/

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

hi just got my silverstone Fortress FT03-mini for my new htpc build.
looks really good, easy to build in even if its really small.

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4,5 Ghz (Extreme) || GTX1080 || Cooler master HAF X ||Corsair vengeance 16GB || Eizo Ips x2 || Corsair HX1050 ||Asrock Extreme9 X79 || Corsair H100 || Samsung 256gb PRO 950 x3 || Freenas server 12tb || DELL 1950 samt MD1000, HP580DL G5

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av timez:

It can't be louder.. :/

Have you ever heard a server grade psu?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Thank you! No current plan up to Q2. Look forward to Q3....

When will FT05 and RV05 be released?

Permalänk
Medlem

Hey,

Any news of a release date? Q2, Q3?

Permalänk
Silverstone

Finally it is now officially that the SFX PSU 600 Watt will be released in Q3, we'll post the exact date of the arrival in Europe once it is so far... Thx

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone

Good news for those waiting for ML07, this case will be available in Europe on the 28th of May!!!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Finally it is now officially that the SFX PSU 600 Watt will be released in Q3, we'll post the exact date of the arrival in Europe once it is so far... Thx

Good news for those waiting for ML07, this case will be available in Europe on the 28th of May!!!

Great news. Looking forward to both!

Br,
martin

Visa signatur

macOS: MacBook Air 13" [M1/16/256GB], MacBook Pro 16" [M2/32/512GB], iOS: iPad Mini [128GB/LTE], iPad Pro 12,9" [M1/512GB/LTE], iPhone SE3 [128GB], Apple Watch Series 6 44mm [LTE], LG 77" OLED C2 [OLED77C25LB]
The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live. --Ayn Rand
Skriv under ett upprop för en grönare energipolitik: https://energiupproret.se/

Permalänk
Medlem

Release date for FT05 and RV05?

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av try1t:

Release date for FT05 and RV05?

The release date of RV05B-W will be on the 30th of June. The one for FT05 is not announced yet..

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Avstängd

So do you have any news about FT05 to give us?