SilverStone [på engelska]

Permalänk

Hi SilverStone.

I'm really interested in getting a FT05. But I really want to have a full ATX PSU inside and harddrives. Two SSD will only get me so far. Is there any way to change position of the harddrive cage?

Current RV03 owner and SilverStone fan.

Visa signatur

Chassi: Silverstone FT05 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @1866 | PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750W | CPU: Intel i7-3770K 4.5GHz | SSD1: 180GB Intel 520| SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro | MB: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | GPU: 2x KFA2/GALAX 980 HOF @ 1380MHz | OS: Windows 8.1 x64 | Mus: Logitech G502 | Tangentbord: Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Headset: Bang & Olufsen H6 | Skärm: Acer XB270HU

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Mupphovsmannen:

Hi SilverStone.

I'm really interested in getting a FT05. But I really want to have a full ATX PSU inside and harddrives. Two SSD will only get me so far. Is there any way to change position of the harddrive cage?

Current RV03 owner and SilverStone fan.

Hi Mupphovsmannen!

The SilverStone Fortress FT05 can hold up to 4 drives. 2x 3.5" and 2x 2.5" drives. There is a HDD caddie in the main compartment which sits just below the PSU, and 2 places behind the motherboard where 2 SSDs can be mounted. This is a total of 4 drives which can be used in this chassis.

Please note however that if you are planning to use a PSU which is longer than 160mm long, then you will have to uninstall the HDD cage which sits below. This means that you will be left with just the 2 SSD slots behind the motherboard tray.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask

Visa signatur
Permalänk

Hello Silverstone!

I was thinking of purchasing a pair of Silverstone Air Penetrators, the new AP123. The fan is specified to have a Fluid Dynamic Bearing, but I hear this can mean many things.

I need to mount them horizontally (on the floor of the chassis). Would this impact the service life of the fan?

Visa signatur

i5 8400 / Gigabyte B360N Wifi / GTX 1080 / CoolerMaster NR200P / EVGA SuperNova GM 650 / Corsair Vengance LPX 16 GB DDR4 @ 2666mhz / Sandisk A110 & OCZ Trion 150 / Noctua NH-L12S

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av heffaklumpmamma:

Hello Silverstone!

I was thinking of purchasing a pair of Silverstone Air Penetrators, the new AP123. The fan is specified to have a Fluid Dynamic Bearing, but I hear this can mean many things.

I need to mount them horizontally (on the floor of the chassis). Would this impact the service life of the fan?

Hi heffaklumpmamma!

I'm certain it won't effect the life span at all, but I shall double check with the support department. You should have an answer tomorrow morning!

Thank you for contacting us!

Best regards,
SilverStone

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hi Silverstone! I have been really interested in your new SFX-L PSU the sx500-lg. However there are no stores in sweden that carry it at the moment. Inet.se had very few of the first batch (I think it was 3), now here comes the wierd part. When I asked them when they would get in a new batch of PSU's they answered that the product has been discontinued and that they will not get it in stock again.

Has it been discontinued or has there been some kind of miscommunication? Just worried, I need that PSU for a future build of mine...

There are only 2 stores (online) that seem to have it in their inventory, but neither of them have it in stock, and don't know when they will actually get it in stock.

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Skonky:

Hi Silverstone! I have been really interested in your new SFX-L PSU the sx500-lg. However there are no stores in sweden that carry it at the moment. Inet.se had very few of the first batch (I think it was 3), now here comes the wierd part. When I asked them when they would get in a new batch of PSU's they answered that the product has been discontinued and that they will not get it in stock again.

Has it been discontinued or has there been some kind of miscommunication? Just worried, I need that PSU for a future build of mine...

There are only 2 stores (online) that seem to have it in their inventory, but neither of them have it in stock, and don't know when they will actually get it in stock.

Hi Skonky!

I can see also that there are just 2 stores which have the product on their lists through prisjakt.se. However there are a couple of international stores which also sell the PSU, who ship to Sweden.

The status of the SX500-LG is not discontinued, but rather it seems that some retailers are deciding not to stock the item. Here you have 2 options:
1. Order the PSU from an overseas store, such as caseking.de
2. Order direct from SilverStone via this link: info.eu@silverstonetek.de

If you have any more questions, please do ask.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av SilverStone EU:

Hi Skonky!

I can see also that there are just 2 stores which have the product on their lists through prisjakt.se. However there are a couple of international stores which also sell the PSU, who ship to Sweden.

The status of the SX500-LG is not discontinued, but rather it seems that some retailers are deciding not to stock the item. Here you have 2 options:
1. Order the PSU from an overseas store, such as caseking.de
2. Order direct from SilverStone via this link: info.eu@silverstonetek.de

If you have any more questions, please do ask.

Thank you! Great!

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av heffaklumpmamma:

Hello Silverstone!

Hi again heffaklumpmamma!

I got the response from the support-department now, and they say "The lifetime of AP123 will not be affected even if mounted horizontally.".

Thank you and have a great day!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Hello SilverStone!

Yesterday i sent an email to support about Side panel on FT05. no one have answer yet.
I will give it a go here to.

So i am a proud owner of Fortress FT05 black but now i am thinking that it would haven been nice if i could get a side panel with window instead.
Is it possible to buy just a side panel with window?

I know some case producers offer this. but haven't seen that you do.

Kind regards
Alex

Visa signatur

Empty

Permalänk
Silverstone
Skrivet av Alexozor:

Hello SilverStone!

Yesterday i sent an email to support about Side panel on FT05. no one have answer yet.
I will give it a go here to.

So i am a proud owner of Fortress FT05 black but now i am thinking that it would haven been nice if i could get a side panel with window instead.
Is it possible to buy just a side panel with window?

I know some case producers offer this. but haven't seen that you do.

Kind regards
Alex

Hi Alex!

The windowed side panel is in stock and it's possible to order any spare parts directly from us
It was a public holiday yesterday in Germany, so no one was in the office. If you send a mail to sales.eu@silverstonetek.de, you should get an answer today or tomorrow. This is the spare part number for this side panel: G11603740.

I hope that answered your question
Have a good day!

Best regards,
SilverStone Technology

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Silverstone

Vi har nu äntligen en svensk SilverStone-tråd här på Sweclockers. Ställ gärna era kommande frågor där!

Bästa hälsningar,
SilverStone Technology

Visa signatur