2x Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War & 2x Geforce Now (12mån)

Permalänk
Medlem

2x Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War & 2x Geforce Now (12mån)

Hej,

Genom köp utav 3080 via Inet har jag fått följande nycklar att aktivera,

• 2x Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

299 SEK per nyckel

• 2x Geforce Now (12mån per aktivering)

Bud? Kostar 295 SEK för 6mån på hemsidan

Har inget behov eller tycker om nyaste COD så tänkte sälja.

Gissar på att koderna måste aktiveras genom mig med mitt kort - isåfall kör vi det tillsammans med user/konto som önskas.

Q: I already redeemed a coupon for a package promotion. Can I redeem another coupon for the same package?
In most cases, a coupon code can be redeemed by an NVIDIA account. If you have two coupon codes to redeem, you can use an NVIDIA account that has not already been used to redeem a coupon code. If you have already redeemed a coupon for a promotional package, you will not be able to redeem a second coupon for the same account.

The codes are not bound to the RTX 3000 series card , they are bound to the account. so you could activate multiple Cold War codes with the same RTX 3000 card on different accounts.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

Just so you know you can redeem just 1 geforce now-code because it does it through your hardware..
And when my friend tried redeem one he couldn't cause he needed a 30-series card and i had already redeemed one.

I'm just saying this so you know my experience from it and know that it can be a problem!

Visa signatur

i7 8700k 5.1ghz egengjord delid | 32gb G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600mhz cl15 | MSI Suprim X 3070ti
https://valid.x86.fr/uudh64

Permalänk
Medlem

Går CoD via steam eller vilken klient är det som gäller?

Visa signatur

Desktop|Intel i5 12600|Asus Prime B760 Plus|Nvidia RTX 3070|Corsair DDR5 2x16GB|1TB M.2/1TB SSD
Mouse|Sensei Ten|Keyboard|Xtrfy K4|Monitor|Asus PG279QZ|Dell u2415
Laptop|HP ProBook 4320s I3|525GB SSD|4GB DDR3|NAS|Synology 412+ 30TB
Phone|iPhone 13 128GB|Tab|Mi Pad 4 64GB|HTPC|Google TV|Server|Intel Nuc

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Jonhed:

Just so you know you can redeem just 1 geforce now-code because it does it through your hardware..
And when my friend tried redeem one he couldn't cause he needed a 30-series card and i had already redeemed one.

I'm just saying this so you know my experience from it and know that it can be a problem!

Correct, which checks out;

Q: I already redeemed a coupon for a package promotion. Can I redeem another coupon for the same package?
In most cases, a coupon code can be redeemed by an NVIDIA account. If you have two coupon codes to redeem, you can use an NVIDIA account that has not already been used to redeem a coupon code. If you have already redeemed a coupon for a promotional package, you will not be able to redeem a second coupon for the same account.

The codes are not bound to the RTX 3000 series card , they are bound to the account. so you could activate multiple Cold War codes with the same RTX 3000 card on different accounts.

Thanks for pointing it out tho

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av bärplockaren:

Går CoD via steam eller vilken klient är det som gäller?

Ganska säker på att det här är Battle.net exklusivt just nu, så nyckel aktiveras där.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av ratroder:

Correct, which checks out;

Thanks for pointing it out tho

The thing is that i did it on a whole other account and it said "you've already blabla with this hardware"..

Visa signatur

i7 8700k 5.1ghz egengjord delid | 32gb G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600mhz cl15 | MSI Suprim X 3070ti

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Jonhed:

The thing is that i did it on a whole other account and it said "you've already blabla with this hardware"..

I see.

According to Nvidia (both English and Swedish FAQ) it clearly states that you are allowed to activate 2 coupon codes, as long as it's two different accounts - if that doesn't work, you need to contact Nvidia to have it solved.

If this is the case for any of coupon codes I sell, I will of course either give the money back to the person buying it or provide with the working key once Nvidia gives a new one.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av ratroder:

I see.

According to Nvidia (both English and Swedish FAQ) it clearly states that you are allowed to activate 2 coupon codes, as long as it's two different accounts - if that doesn't work, you need to contact Nvidia to have it solved.

If this is the case for any of coupon codes I sell, I will of course either give the money back to the person buying it or provide with the working key once Nvidia gives a new one.

Then i have to contact them! Thanks

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Hej @ratroder,

Skrivet av ratroder:
  • 2x Geforce Now (12mån per aktivering)

Bud? Kostar 295 SEK för 6mån på hemsidan

Jag är lite sugen på att testa geforce now men samtidigt har jag inte något egentligt behov så jag kör ett halv-ful-bud på 50kr för en 12-månaders-kod om det finns kvar.

/Einar

Permalänk
Medlem

Ledsen för långsamt svar, varit sjuk och jävlig - men kortet kom sent igår med hemleverans så kanske inte gjorde något.

Båda COD nycklar är "bokade" om dom fortfarande är intreserad (tagits via PM) - om dessa backar så står @westax på tur för 1st COD.

@EinarB - samma gäller Geforce Now, båda "bokade" sedan tidigare, väntar svar där. Om inte intresserade så står du på tur!

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av ratroder:

@EinarB - samma gäller Geforce Now, båda "bokade" sedan tidigare, väntar svar där. Om inte intresserade så står du på tur!

Lugnt, tack för svar och krya på dig!

/Einar

Permalänk
Medlem

1x Black Ops
1x Geforce Now

Sålt.

Har varit i bråk med Nvidia och dom vägrar att aktivera dom 2 andra på samma kort, även fast FAQ säger att det ska gå således 2 konton används.

Trisst, säkert någon klausul djupt nere i regler som man inte hittar som dödlig

Bara kasta nycklarna i sjön, god jul alla och sorry för att dom inte funkade!