Premiär! Fyndchans i SweClockers Månadens Drop
Permalänk
Medlem

Scandinavian Private Proxy?

First of all I'd like to apologize for the English, Swedish is not my native language although I do understand most of it written.

I'm curious if any of you have recommendations when it comes to paid SOCKS5 private/residential proxies. My current paid VPN (Private Internet Access) has been blacklisted on quite a few sites at this point and for my needs a VPN is a bit overkill anyway, hence why I want to move to just a SOCKS5 proxy instead.

I'm not looking for big commercial proxy providers (as they may have been flagged and blacklisted too, similar to my VPN), but primarily smaller companies.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Visa signatur

*I write in English as I'm not fully fluent in Swedish.

Permalänk
Testpilot
Skrivet av Arkhen:

First of all I'd like to apologize for the English, Swedish is not my native language although I do understand most of it written.

I'm curious if any of you have recommendations when it comes to paid SOCKS5 private/residential proxies. My current paid VPN (Private Internet Access) has been blacklisted on quite a few sites at this point and for my needs a VPN is a bit overkill anyway, hence why I want to move to just a SOCKS5 proxy instead.

I'm not looking for big commercial proxy providers (as they may have been flagged and blacklisted too, similar to my VPN), but primarily smaller companies.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hej,

english is not a problem don't feel bad about it.

I don't know a lot about this but there is a pretty well known VPN-service that seems to offer this functionality as well.

https://mullvad.net/sv/help/socks5-proxy/#get-started

Even though they might be fairly large in Sweden they might not be that well known outside Sweden so maybe not blacklisted at as many places.

No idea but maybe a start?

Visa signatur

ASrock x470 Taichi Ultimate - AMD Ryzen R9 3900x - G.Skill Ripjaws@3.6GHz 16GB RAM - RTX 3080 Ti - Super Flower Leadex Gold 1000W - Phanteks Enthoo Pro - AOC AG35UCG 34" 3440x1440p@100Hz - kalaset vattenkylt

Permalänk
Medlem

Unfortunately that one is blacklisted too.
The best I've been able to find so far has been: https://privateproxy.me/

Visa signatur

*I write in English as I'm not fully fluent in Swedish.

Permalänk
Medlem

In order to use US Netflix i use NordVPN.
They are constantly setting up new servers since all servers will be blacklisted after a while.
They have lists of which servers you can use. So you have to change server now and then.

Visa signatur

Klient: AMD 7 5800X | ASUS X570-F | 32GB 3200MHz | Corsair RM850 | Gigabyte 3070 | Phanteks P500A | Samsung 980 PRO
HTPC: Intel I7 4770T | 16 GB 1600 | FC8 EVO | Gigabyte GA-H87N-WIFI | Samsung 840 250GB
Server: Intel XEON E5620 x 2| ASUS Z8PE-D18 | 96GB 1333MHz | Corsair AX 1200W | HAF 932 | WD Black 2TB
Nätverk: Telia F@st| Unifi AC Lite/Pro/LR/Nano/Mesh/U6-LR/U6+/U6-Lite | Nighthawk M1 | pfSense | TP-Link TL-WPA8630KIT | Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 | UniFi Switch 8-150W