InWin Polaris RGB Aluminium LED 120mm fans

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

InWin Polaris RGB Aluminium LED 120mm fans

Hey guys!

I am clearing out some old stock of PC parts, and have a few of these fans which I would like to sell.

What I have to sell:
3x In Win Polaris Twin Pack
6x In Win Polaris Single

That is a total of 12 fans. You need a twin pack first, which includes the cables to connect the fans to RGB header, then you can add additional single pack fans. But if you just buy the single pack fan, then you will not have the cables needed to connect them up to a motherboard or controller.

Please note:
- These fans daisy chain onto each other. This is awesome as it removes a whole tonne of cables
- The outer frame is brushed black anodized aluminium. These are very premium fans.
- These fans are "all around" fans. This means that they are not the best to use with radiators when compared to pure static pressure fans.

Please leave your bids in the thread. I hope to get at least 100kr each fan. If you want all 12 fans, I can make a bundle price for 1000kr.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

@MetallicAcid: Size?

Sorry got it now 120mm

Visa signatur

|OS: Windows 10 64bit|MB: Asus ROG Maximus X Hero |CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K|GPU: ROG Strix RTX 2080Ti White Edition|RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum SE Torque 32GB (4x8GB)3200MHzDDR4|SSD:Samsung M.2 970 EVO Plus 500GB Samsung SSD 750 500GB Samsung M.2 960 250GB |Chassi:Fractal Design Define R6 Vit TG|PSU: Corsair RM850x|CPU-Kylare:Asus Ryujin 240mm|Monitor:Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

Permalänk
Medlem

800+shipping for all fans

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av elixyr:

800+shipping for all fans

Bid noted. If there are no more bids by the end of the weekend, then we can make a deal!

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

900+shipping for all fans

Permalänk
Medlem