Permalänk

eyefinity

hjälp jag hittar inte eyefinity i ccc.

Ska den finnas där.

Var hittar jag den. vilken flik.

Vad ska jag kryssa i, aktivera för att få film eller spel över mina tre skärmar

tacksam för svar

Jag hittade detta i help på CCC. Så nu har jag fått det att fungera i MW2. Fast jag var även tvungen att också ändra i MW2 /option /video till högsta resolution 6048*1080. Skriver fall någon annan undrar. Men jag har inte fått film att fungera över skärmarna.

About ATI Eyefinity and Display Groups

ATI Eyefinity allows you to group together two or more specific displays to each show a portion of a single desktop surface. When displays are grouped together, the desktop resolution and workspace area increases according to the number of displays in the group to provide a more detailed and vivid visual experience.
Depending on the capabilities of your graphics card and the number of displays enabled on it, the following can be achieved:

* Multiple displays working together as a display group to show a single desktop, effectively creating a very big desktop with a large aspect ratio. Therefore, in a display group, the Windows taskbar spans the entire width of the group and application windows maximize across all displays.
* Multiple displays running in duplicated desktop mode to each show the same desktop surface.
* Multiple displays running in extended desktop mode to each show a unique desktop.
* Any combination of the above.

For more information on which displays can be included in a display group, see Creating Display Groups.
Note: Display groups cannot span multiple graphics processors.
Use the Desktops & Displays page in ATI Catalyst™ Control Center to manage the composition and layout of display groups. Once a group is created, it can be configured using the Display Group options in the desktop context menu. The following is a list of actions that can be performed on a group:

* Create a group.
* Arrange displays within a group.
* Disable and re-enable a group.
* Perform bezel compensation for displays within a group.

To configure properties for specific displays in a group, use the display-specific property pages that are accessible through the display palette. For more information, see Configuring Display Properties.

Visa signatur

MSI P67A-GD55 - I7 2600k - NH-U12P SE2 - XFX5870 - Zalman VF3000A - Corsair 4GB - Cooler Master HAF 932 - CM 700W - Windows 7 64bit - 3*Dell U2311H

Permalänk

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself., sök "how to setup eyefinity display group". Titta. Gör likadant?

Kan inte hjälpa mer från jobbet tyvärr, lycka till

Visa signatur

Forumregler | Synpunkter på moderering i forumet? Kontakta via PM, Email eller kontaktformuläret.
Huvudadmin för Geeks Discord - Mötesplatsen för gamers