12th Gen Delid Tool and Thermal Grizzly Mounting Kit

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

12th Gen Delid Tool and Thermal Grizzly Mounting Kit

Hello.

I am looking for a delid tool for my 12th gen Intel i9 12900ks CPU.

I am also looking for a Thermal Grizzly Mounting kit for 12th gen Intel as well.

Does anyone here have a Rockit Delid kit (and hopefully also the copper IHS) that they could rent to me, or preferably sell?

Name your price in the thread or in PM.

Kind regards,
Justin

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

i have also been looking fore these used but no one is selling it !

https://www.thermal-grizzly.com/produkte/522-cpu-contact-fram...

i only have the 3d printed one for all the lga 115x cpus

Visa signatur

Intel i9-13900KS EK direct die | ASUS Strix Z790 H-Gaming | ASUS TUF 4070 TI 12gb
Fractal Meshify s2 | Corsair shift Rm1200x | Trident z5 7800 c34
Kingston Fury Renegade 1Tb System + 3x2TB kingston fury NVMe
Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 4K 144hz 43" | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB
EK FL240+D5 pump, 360x2 45mm rads | Logitech- G915 TKL , G502 X

Permalänk
Medlem

The Thermal Grizzly contact frame is in stock here: https://www.ebay.de/itm/265686144552?epid=11053909481&hash=it.... I bought mine from there and it arrived within 4 working days.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av megamats:

The Thermal Grizzly contact frame is in stock here: https://www.ebay.de/itm/265686144552?epid=11053909481&hash=it.... I bought mine from there and it arrived within 4 working days.

Thank you so much for the link! It has been sold out everywhere, but thanks to your help, I have now made an order on the bracket

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

Intel i9-13900KS EK direct die | ASUS Strix Z790 H-Gaming | ASUS TUF 4070 TI 12gb

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Yes, I did. Dustin, including all other retailers in Sweden and other parts of Europe (caseking, highflow, aquatuning, Proshop etc.) didnt have it in stock or was a beställningsvara.

I have a time-crunch here, and I need it ASAP. I didn't have the luxury to purchase it and wait an unknown amount of time for it to ship and arrive

But thank you for flagging it at Dustin. If the results are any good then I want to pick one up for myself.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Yes, I did. Dustin, including all other retailers in Sweden and other parts of Europe (caseking, highflow, aquatuning, Proshop etc.) didnt have it in stock or was a beställningsvara.

I have a time-crunch here, and I need it ASAP. I didn't have the luxury to purchase it and wait an unknown amount of time for it to ship and arrive

But thank you for flagging it at Dustin. If the results are any good then I want to pick one up for myself.

I don't want to derail the comment section too much here, but just a small tip before mounting the correction frame is to have a look at Gamers Nexus' video about the Alder Lake bending issue, more specifically how they mount the frame.

In order to get the mounting pressure as even as possible, it's vital to first rotate the screw counterclockwise to find the start of the thread before screwing it in. This should be done for all four screws to make sure you tighten them the same amount of degrees.

I have both Alphacool's Socket 1700 backplate and the TG Contact Frame installed in my system. I experienced a 2-4°C improvement across all cores (Prime95 AVX Small FFT) compared to just the Alphacool backplate and the 0,8 mm washer mod + stock Intel ILM.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av megamats:

I don't want to derail the comment section too much here, but just a small tip before mounting the correction frame is to have a look at Gamers Nexus' video about the Alder Lake bending issue, more specifically how they mount the frame.

In order to get the mounting pressure as even as possible, it's vital to first rotate the screw counterclockwise to find the start of the thread before screwing it in. This should be done for all four screws to make sure you tighten them the same amount of degrees.

I have both Alphacool's Socket 1700 backplate and the TG Contact Frame installed in my system. I experienced a 2-4°C improvement across all cores (Prime95 AVX Small FFT) compared to just the Alphacool backplate and the 0,8 mm washer mod + stock Intel ILM.

Thanks for the tip. I have already watched the video, and also own a torque screwdriver to mount the plate to the spec.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

looks like we both looked at the same pages for this frame !
i were unable to tell if it were out of stock or not over at dustin tho .. pls leave a post about the resoults later if you dont mind. as i am gona do a eva 1 build and gona delid and test the 12900k and later the 13900k when it drops on to the market

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

as of right now it is in stock here if you are still looking for it

https://www.proshop.se/CPU-flaektar/Thermal-Grizzly-CPU-Conta...

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Gorgi15:

as of right now it is in stock here if you are still looking for it

https://www.proshop.se/CPU-flaektar/Thermal-Grizzly-CPU-Conta...

Thank you so much for the tip!

I ended up getting a bracket from Ebay Germany brand new a few weeks ago though

Permalänk