Permalänk
Medlem

Höga temps med high end graffe ?

Citerat från:
http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/134/21/

"What did worry me is the high temperature both the Pro and XT have. I placed a sensor at the backside of the card and in high load I noticed 69 Degrees C, there have been reports of people seeing 80 Degrees C, when I put my finger on the back of the GPU I almost burned it.

That temperature was measured on the outside of the GPU, meaning that core is really hot. The PC case was open btw. If you get an x800 with reference cooling then you better be sure that your PC is cooled sufficiently as all that heat will warm up the ambient temperature of your PC's inside and cascade the effect by warming up other components. ATI claims that the temperature is not an issue for the GPU. It worries me though."

Hmmm. Oroar det här er oxå?

Själv har jag rysligt dålig koll på temps och effekter, undrar om det här är ngt att bry sig om? Vad har ni för erfarenheter av dessa kort och chassi-temp mm?

/P

Permalänk

Men vad är "gå sönder" temp för kortet då? 80c kanske inte alls är varmt för det kortet. högre arbetstemp borde ju gynna för överklockning då du kan kräma på en cpukylare+fläkt å kanske kyla ner kortet till ~40c å då klocka högre.

mvh conny

Permalänk
Medlem

Har läst någonstans att ett 6800 klarar upp till 120 grader..

Visa signatur

Asus P8Z68-V, Intel Core i5 2500K, 8 GB Corsair Vengance, ASUS 6870