Permalänk
Medlem

Ncase M1 Custom Loop

In English as Swedish is still terrible (sorry!) Picked up at 5900x and 3080ti recently after a long long wait to get them for 'acceptable' price so decided to go full custom loop for this upgrade. Pretty standard setup for the ncase using dual 240 & the external Iceman Pump/Res that I've had sitting on my shelf for over a year.

It's my first full custom loop since building them back in the days of buying custom made waterblocks off forums and using a fish tank pump, oh how things have changed

PC
CPU: 5900X (was 3600x)
GPU: 3080ti
Mobo: Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO,
RAM: 32GB G.Skill CL14 3200,
Storage: 1TB Samsung 980, 4TB Samsung 860
PSU: Corsair SF750

Cooling
Iceman Pump/Res
EK Velocity CPU Block
EK Vector RE RTX 3080 GPU Block & Backplate
Rad 1: EK CoolStream PE 240 & Noctua 12x25
Rad 2: XSPC TX240 & Nocuta 12x15
EK ZMT tubing

Of course everything has been delivered except a single custom 24pin PSU cable so it has to wait a little longer...

Permalänk
Medlem

Spännande! Vilken 3080ti-modell blev det?

Visa signatur

FormD T1
3700X, 5700XT, 16GB 3600MHz CL16, 960 GB Corsair MP510, ASUS B550-i Gaming, Corsair SFX 750

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Squish:

Spännande! Vilken 3080ti-modell blev det?

Got the Palit 3080 Ti GamingPro, not a company I generally gravitate to and their coolers are normally a bit crap but hey that was what I could get and the cooler is getting replaced anyway

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Korath:

Got the Palit 3080 Ti GamingPro, not a company I generally gravitate to and their coolers are normally a bit crap but hey that was what I could get and the cooler is getting replaced anyway

Will the EK block fit within the case? I've got a 3080TUF and am struggling to find a GPU block, and the Palit seems to be similar in size.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Penguin:

Will the EK block fit within the case? I've got a 3080TUF and am struggling to find a GPU block, and the Palit seems to be similar in size.

haha I hope it does! Guess I'll find out at the Weekend when I have time to start the project.

On a more serious note the Palit is 294 x 112 x 60mm and the waterblock is 220 x 124 x 20.5mm. Width is potentially the only issue with interfering with the side panel but I have about 33 mm to spare at the moment so should be good.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Penguin:

Skrivet av Korath:

haha I hope it does! Guess I'll find out at the Weekend when I have time to start the project.

On a more serious note the Palit is 294 x 112 x 60mm and the waterblock is 220 x 124 x 20.5mm. Width is potentially the only issue with interfering with the side panel but I have about 33 mm to spare at the moment so should be good.

Reference blocks will fit. TUF is not reference design, which is why it will not fit. 👍