Help with buying domain names in Sweden

Permalänk
Medlem

Help with buying domain names in Sweden

Hey All,

I would like to know the best company to deal with when buying domain names, could anyone give their opinion on the best company right now?

Thanks!

Permalänk
Medlem

Depends much on what kind of services you're looking for.

I use most often domaininfo.com for their wide range of domains they are registering and for the controlpanel, they also offers good deals for me who registers a lot of domains for customers, another good thing for you could be that you can get the entire site in english.

But i can say directly that they are not cheapest, not even close.

Permalänk
Medlem

loopia.se is what i use, cheep and reliable, theire webbhosting is slow, to slow to use for anything serious if you dont pay that extra cash.

but loopia.se is cheep and available in english.
a little english flag somewhere on the site should get you going..

Visa signatur

Win 12 pro | AMD i7 tolvsjuhundraX 1.2ghz | Asus Mode kort delux Fashion Gucci | 32 GB 1337 MHz
AMD 2020 Corona GPU | 1GB HDD Seagate Expansion | ~3 KB SDD
Fractal design K3 | motionscykel 850W | Dell 32 ventiler överliggande kam
mbturbo.com

Permalänk
Medlem

hmmm ok what I plan to do is to do my own hosting from home with one of my computers as the server that will host the webpage (pages) and forums. So basically I am interested in knowing where I need to go to so that I can acquire the domain names I want?

When I looked around the net a little I see that there is a department for this but that the department (iis) actually tells you to select a hosting business to use to register a domain name. Is there a way to do this without having to go through a third party business?

Permalänk
Sötast

As easy as : https://www.loopia.se/domannamn/

afaik you always buy domains through 3rdparty suppliers in Sweden.

Permalänk
Arvid Nordqvist-mannen

yea you have to pay if you want a thirdparty supply. there are some free domains you can use such as no-ip.org..

Permalänk
Medlem

.SE 99,00 kr
.COM 79,00 kr
.EU 59,00 kr
.NET 79,00 kr
.ORG 79,00 kr

So just to check with you guys, this looks like the range of domains I'd need for a particular domain, comes to 395kr a year. Does that sound normal? I realise it is still pretty cheap but I just want to make sure im not being a moron. There is nothing I hate more than being stupid because I am in a hurry.

Thanks for all the answers so far

Permalänk
Skrivet av RoyceNZ:

.SE 99,00 kr
.COM 79,00 kr
.EU 59,00 kr
.NET 79,00 kr
.ORG 79,00 kr

So just to check with you guys, this looks like the range of domains I'd need for a particular domain, comes to 395kr a year. Does that sound normal? I realise it is still pretty cheap but I just want to make sure im not being a moron. There is nothing I hate more than being stupid because I am in a hurry.

Thanks for all the answers so far

Should be correct yes

Visa signatur

*-<|:C-<-<

Nytt namn, samma bismak.

Permalänk
Medlem

Binero.se, no doubt