Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX WHITE/GREY

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX WHITE/GREY

Hey!

I have a slightly modded Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX chassis that has been painted and frankensteined. Let me explain.

The Pure Base 500 FX only released in black. I wanted a white one. So I ordered an Pure Base 500 FX in black, and an Pure Base 500 DX in white, then swapped over everything that makes the FX version from the back chassis to the white chassis, and in the process I painted some of the black parts to grey.

So what I have now is a grey/white Pure Base 500 FX for sale, which includes a fancy built-in RGB controller and the Light Wings DRGB fans.

On that note, I also have a black and white Pure Base 500 DX which can can be sold or given to the buyer of the 500 FX for future modding, or an extra build that will send some clone trooper vibes.

Bids from 700kr for the Pure Base 500 FX with 3 DRGB fans included.

Best regards.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk

700kr + frakt

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av marekwitkowski:

Thanks for the bid. If there are no more bids by the weekend, then we can make a deal.

Permalänk
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Thanks for the bid. If there are no more bids by the weekend, then we can make a deal.

are you still interested in selling the other chassi as well?

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Greyleg_OSO:

are you still interested in selling the other chassi as well?

I am interested in selling the other chassis as well. I have already received an offer for it via PM though which I am considering.

Permalänk
Medlem

I am interested in selling the other chassis as well. I have already received an offer for it via PM though which I am considering.

Permalänk
Medlem

something wrong with this message

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av marekwitkowski:

something wrong with this message

The black and white 500 DX is also for sale.