Samsung kan tvingas höja priser efter nya nedstängningar i Kina

Permalänk
Inaktiv
Skrivet av Irre:

Är allting en stor bluff, För att höja vinsten per såld enhet? Elbrist, komponentbrist, bilbrist, energibrist. Producenterna kan ha intresse av låtsas en del. Ungefär som krogen som släpper in tre personer per fem minuter tills kön blir tillräckligt lång och lockande.

Håller helt med din spaning. Känns nästan som någon business konsult åkt och föreläst om artificiell brist och hur det kan få priserna att öka.

Det är ju väl erkänt att oljeindustrin har varit en föregångare för tillgångs manipulation. Problemet är ju att gemenman aldrig upplyses om detta. Därav att man blir kallad konspirationsteoretiker av folk som kollar på SVT agenda och tror att dom levererar information om allting som händer i världen.

https://jia.sipa.columbia.edu/fueling-oil-scarcity-produced-s...

Citat:

Produced Scarcity
The oil industry’s primary challenge for the majority of the twentieth century was the "organization of scarcity and the prevention of abundance."1 Experiences of perceived scarcity – especially in the 1970s – and the current looming threat of peak oil derive not from geological limits but rather from strategic methods of producing scarcity. The factors dictating oil scarcity lie "above-ground" – resource availability is often determined by the ways in which societies and economies are internally organized.2 In the case of oil, scarcity arises from within the organization of the industry itself.3 Academic analysis of the petroleum industry has revealed that geologically limited peak oil is not a real imminent threat, evident from the lack of consensus among oil corporations about whether peak oil is a threat at all. Some corporations add the peak oil theory to their repertoire of "strategic imaginaries" used for producing scarcity and controlling prices.4

1  Iain A. Boal, T. J. Clark, Joseph Matthews, and Michael Watts, Afflicted Powers: Capital and Spectacle in a New Age of War (San Francisco: Verso, 2005), 4.
2  Gavin Bridge and Andrew Wood, "Less is more: Spectres of scarcity and the politics of resource access in the upstream oil sector," Geoforum 41 (July 2010), 567-575; Nancy Lee Peluso, Michael Watts, eds., Violent Environments (Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2001), 33.
3  Bridge and Wood, 575.

Tips: Säg inte att en teknik inom marknads manipulation är en "konspiration". Du kommer se väldigt dum ut. För det sker över hela världen i relativt stor utsträckning.

Permalänk
Medlem

Dags att inte lägga all ägg i en korg. Problem i Kina, problem för hela Världen.

Visa signatur

AMD 5900X|ASUS X570-E|Corsair 32GB 3200Mhz|Samsung 990 PRO 4TB + 980 Pro 1TB|ASUS TUF 3080 OC |LG 38GN950-B|Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C|Corsair RM1000X v3|Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4|Corsair K70 RGB LUX|