Permalänk
Medlem

Killzone 2 (PS3)

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: Guerrilla Games
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3 system
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Rating: “RP” for “Rating Pending”

OVERVIEW

Developed by Guerilla Games, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Killzone™ 2 is the highly anticipated first-person shooter created exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3 system. Following events and action from the original Killzone for PlayStation®2, Killzone 2 brings players into a highly detailed, ultra-realistic “theater of war” that truly leverages the processing power of the PS3.

Throughout the campaign, players will encounter lifelike and adaptable artificial intelligence (A.I.) from enemies as well as fellow soldiers, destructible environments, and stunningly detailed scenery. Additionally, players will be tasked with utilizing a host of new weapons and vehicles in the war to stop the Helghast. Featuring an extensive single-player campaign and thrilling multi-player mode, Killzone 2 delivers a host of new gameplay elements and an intense storyline that will once again drive gamers to join the ranks of the ISA and fight the Helghast…this time on the enemy’s home planet.

STORYLINE

Two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is taking the fight to the enemy’s home world of Helghan. The ISA goal is direct: capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. Assuming the role of Sev, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion, players will lead a group of highly trained soldiers on a mission to take out the Helghast threat. For Sev and his squad, the invasion of Helghan is just the beginning. Tasked with securing Pyrrhus, the Capital City, the team quickly discovers that the Helghast are a formidable enemy on their home planet. Not only have they adjusted to the planet’s hostile conditions, they have also harnessed a source of power they can now use against the ISA. Sev discovers his squad isn’t just fighting enemy forces – their fiercest opponent may be the planet itself.

KEY FEATURES

• Experience realistic, highly atmospheric environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on the planet Helghan.

• Witness the devastating effects of Helghan’s climate as it forces you and your enemies to adapt to new tactics.

• Control an arsenal of new and unique weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty Killzone classics like the M82-G and the StA-52 LA.

• Face off against fearsome enemies who have learned to wield the hostility of Helghan itself against their opponents.

• Between Killzone 2’s unique visual style, the power of PS3, the use of EDGE tools, and the proprietary technology developed by Guerrilla, the game promises to impress players with its benchmark visuals, smooth character animation, detailed, effect-laden environments, and realtime cutscenes.

• Experience a beautifully lit world brought to life by deferred rendering technology. Multiple shadows casting light sources bring out the highly detailed environments and character animations.

• With true next-gen audio the player is further immersed in the world, supporting 7.1 surround and location-specific audio with wave tracing. Players will not only notice the difference between indoor and outdoor but also experience sound and music that are dynamic and contextual.

• Studio grade special effects will provide unprecedented visual fidelity. With full screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, internal Lens reflections, and depth-based color grading, players will experience a picture that is sharp, smooth, and full of detail.

Jag är mest impad av ljudet(dra på lite när ni kollar klippen) och den sköna rekylen från bössan.

Gameplay SD:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Visa signatur

”Ingen må utsättas för godtyckliga ingripanden i fråga om privatliv, familj, hem eller korrespondens.
Artikel 12, FN:s deklaration för mänskliga rättigheter

Permalänk
Medlem

Jag gillar animationen, hur de beter sig när de blir skjutna, rör sig mm. Där tycker jag verkligen de har träffat mitt i prick.

Permalänk
Medlem

Tycker själva vapenhanteringen verkligen skriker CoD4, inte för att det är något dåligt med det egentligen då jag älskar CoD4. Annars så ser det ut att bli ganska intressant och blir nog det första FPS jag köper till PS3.

Visa signatur

Ryzen 7 5800X | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | GeForce RTX 3080

Permalänk
Medlem

20min gameplay från Leipzig, solklart köp.

http://ps3.psu.com/Over-20-mins-of-Killzone-2-Leipzig-footage...

Visa signatur

Intel i7 10700k - Noctua NH-D15 chromax - Asus Maximus XII Hero - G.Skill 32GB 3600MHz Trident Z Neo - MSI RTX 3080 GAMING Z TRIO - Corsair RM750x V2 - Phanteks P600S - Asus ROG Swift PG329Q - Sennheiser HD650

Permalänk
Medlem

ingen split screen = inget intresse från min sida iaf

Visa signatur

i5 10400f | asus b460-f | 2x8gb kingston 2666 | zotac 3060ti | corsair mp510 960gb (OS) + samsung 860 evo 1tb + 2x kingston a400 480gb | corsair vx450 | tr true black | fractal r3 | asus mg279q + lg w2363d | dt 880 | win 10 x64 | deathadder chroma | glorious 3xl | tb impact 600 | oculus quest 2

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av femkantig
ingen split screen = inget intresse från min sida iaf

Med lite tur så,
http://ps3.psu.com/Killzone-2-to-feature-bots,-will-receive-c...

Visa signatur

Intel i7 10700k - Noctua NH-D15 chromax - Asus Maximus XII Hero - G.Skill 32GB 3600MHz Trident Z Neo - MSI RTX 3080 GAMING Z TRIO - Corsair RM750x V2 - Phanteks P600S - Asus ROG Swift PG329Q - Sennheiser HD650

Permalänk

Blir nog coolt, AIn verkar dock inte vara någon höjdare, åtminstone inte i klippen Fredag länkade till.
Dessutom såg det ut som att man använder samma koncept som i Call of Duty, dvs bara spawnar nya hela tiden tills man utfört en viss uppgift.

Jag hatar när man kan sitta på samma ställe och plocka fiende efter fiende och det bara springer fram nya som sätter sig på exakt samma ställe som de man nyss sköt ihjäl.
Hellre att det är ett stort men ändå förutbestämt antal i varje situation, jag upplevde att Resistance var så men jag kan ha fel.

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av chilly_schrimp
Blir nog coolt, AIn verkar dock inte vara någon höjdare, åtminstone inte i klippen Fredag länkade till.
Dessutom såg det ut som att man använder samma koncept som i Call of Duty, dvs bara spawnar nya hela tiden tills man utfört en viss uppgift.

Jag hatar när man kan sitta på samma ställe och plocka fiende efter fiende och det bara springer fram nya som sätter sig på exakt samma ställe som de man nyss sköt ihjäl.
Hellre att det är ett stort men ändå förutbestämt antal i varje situation, jag upplevde att Resistance var så men jag kan ha fel.

Jag kommer ihåg stora flockar av fiender i föregångaren, men inte oändliga. Det var visserligen riktigt länge sen jag spelade det, så jag kan minnas fel.
Dessutom tycker jag inte att spelaren i klippen Fredag länkade till stod stilla länge nog på något ställe för att man ska kunna säga något om saken. Jag fick då ingen kännsla av oändligt respawnade fiender iaf.
Vi får hoppas att de håller kvar vid hur de hadde det förr. (om jag minns rätt dvs)

Visa signatur

"Some poor, phoneless fool is probably sitting next to a waterfall somewhere, totally unaware of how angry and scared he's supposed to be." - Duncan Trussell

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av dmr
Med lite tur så,
http://ps3.psu.com/Killzone-2-to-feature-bots,-will-receive-c...

ohh nice blir ett givet köp efter att patchen har släppts då

Visa signatur

i5 10400f | asus b460-f | 2x8gb kingston 2666 | zotac 3060ti | corsair mp510 960gb (OS) + samsung 860 evo 1tb + 2x kingston a400 480gb | corsair vx450 | tr true black | fractal r3 | asus mg279q + lg w2363d | dt 880 | win 10 x64 | deathadder chroma | glorious 3xl | tb impact 600 | oculus quest 2

Permalänk
Medlem

Killzone 2 Multiplayer Classes Revealed
'Cloaked' sniper screen shows off Guerilla's unique mix-and-match badge system.

Citat:

The first screenshot of the cloak suit from Killzone 2 has just plopped from Sony's loins and it's starting to get us excited about the forthcoming multiplayer beta. The pic shows a group of Helghast troops running along a darkened corridor – no surprise there – but the solider nearest the camera appears to be dissolving. It's the first time we've seen the game's active camo suit in action and players who choose the Scout class in the beta (and indeed the final game) have this cloak suit at their disposal, meaning they're incredibly difficult to spot in the middle of a firefight.

Here's how it works: with the camo suit equipped, players who remain motionless are practically impossible to see, appearing only as a visual glitch much like the Predator suit in the classic '80s movie. When you move the effect lessens somewhat depending on your speed, although you'll still be partially concealed if you walk slowly through the shadows, as displayed in the screen below.

The Scout also has a secondary ability that enables them to tag all on-screen enemies with a hidden marker, broadcasting their coordinates to team-mates.

Sony has also lifted the lid on the other classes that will appear in the Beta, which is currently in internal testing and is scheduled to go live over the PSN later this year. First up is the Rifleman, who's the default troop type in the game. They start with a variety of primary and secondary weapons, including grenades, and bigger and better guns can be unlocked as you progress through the ranks. Then there's the Engineer, whose primary skill is the ability to set up an automated turret that targets the enemy, plus they can repair ammunition dumps, mounted guns and turrets that have been damaged in battle.

Although not a natural first choice to Beta players, the Medic can revive downed team-mates if they get to their bloodied bodies quickly enough, plus they can throw health packs which can be collected by other players. The Assault trooper is the heavy weapons guy and it kitted out with thick armour that can take twice as much punishment as a regular Kevlar vest. His secondary ability is a temporary speed boost that enables him to get stuck into a firefight in double-quick time, or run in the opposite direction if you're low on health.

The Tactician is the captain of the group and can drop coloured smoke grenades throughout a level, which serve as spawn points for the rest of the team. This skill proves essential on the bigger maps in the Beta as it allows for a steady flow of friendly troops on the front line. Tacticians can request air support too, calling in a sentry bot that fly low and tear through the enemy.

Finally there's the Saboteur, who can infiltrate the opposition by assuming the guise of a random enemy player and is also equipped with sticky proximity-activated C4 charges – perfect for lobbing near the enemy spawn point once you've crept through their ranks!

Here's the really interesting bit though - the classes in Killzone 2 aren't as rigid as those in other games, so if you choose to play as a Scout you're not necessarily limited to just those skills. Instead you're free to mix and match to some extent, taking a class's primary ability and mixing it with another's secondary. So, for example, if you choose to be a Scout but take the engineer's secondary skill it's possible to slowly sneak over to the enemy base without being seen, thanks to the cloak suit, and then place a sentry gun that makes mincemeat of the bad guys as soon as they appear.

Since both ISA and Heghast factions will have the same class types and abilities available to them, albeit with slight variations in the specific weapons and gear set-ups, it's pretty much an even playing field. However, with so much scope for playing around with the skills there really is every incentive to be as creative as you can, to get that much-needed advantage over the enemy.

We'll be bringing you an in-depth preview of the Killzone 2 multiplayer beta in the coming weeks so be sure to keep your field radio tuned to IGN.

Visa signatur

”Ingen må utsättas för godtyckliga ingripanden i fråga om privatliv, familj, hem eller korrespondens.

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Aki||es
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/26/europeans-check-your-emai...

Nån som fått en Beta nyckel?

yup:D

några bilder

Visa signatur

Ryzen 9 3900X | Noctua NH-U12A | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3080 10GB Gaming | Corsair Vengeance PRO 32GB 3200MHz | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750W | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB | 4 x 1.92 TB Intel SSD | Fractal Design Define C TG | Windows 10 Pro

Xeon E3-1241 V3@3,5GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Supermicro - X10SL7-F | Samsung 32GB 1600MHz ECC | Evga Supernova G2 850W | WD RED/Segate Ironwof - 50TB | Fractal Design Define R5 | Unraid 6.7

Permalänk
Medlem

Fuuuuuuuuuusk, Asså om inte ja får en nyckel blir ja förbannad, Fick inte till Motorstorm heller, hur delas dessa "random" nycklar ut ?

Nå hur är spelet?, Okej?:D

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Aki||es
Fuuuuuuuuuusk, Asså om inte ja får en nyckel blir ja förbannad, Fick inte till Motorstorm heller, hur delas dessa "random" nycklar ut ?

Nå hur är spelet?, Okej?:D

jadu, har inte spelat mycket men grafiken ser underbart ut, inga AA problem, ljudet är grymt och animationerna ser fantasiakt ut. Enda problemet som jag har är att man inte kan ändra om knapparna, finns tre olika förval men ingen av dem passar mig. Vill ha dem som COD4.

Vet inte om det är bara jag men spelet känns lite segare än CoD4

Blev betatestare igenom att ansöka här http://betatest.software.eu.playstation.com/

Visa signatur

Ryzen 9 3900X | Noctua NH-U12A | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3080 10GB Gaming | Corsair Vengeance PRO 32GB 3200MHz | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750W | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB | 4 x 1.92 TB Intel SSD | Fractal Design Define C TG | Windows 10 Pro

Xeon E3-1241 V3@3,5GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Supermicro - X10SL7-F | Samsung 32GB 1600MHz ECC | Evga Supernova G2 850W | WD RED/Segate Ironwof - 50TB | Fractal Design Define R5 | Unraid 6.7

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

Permalänk

Jag förundras alltid över hur soldater ska gömma sig brevid dessa explosiva tunnor överallt i världen=)

Permalänk
Medlem

ser helt sjukt skoj ut - fan det tar kol på mig att jag verken fott en KillZone 2 nyckel eller en Little Big planet =/

Visa signatur

Survival of Earthquake skåne 2008

Permalänk
Medlem

Ja, hur går det till att få sådana, jag skrev upp mig som betatestare men har inte fått någonting, medans andra får både R2, LPB, och KZ2..

Visa signatur

The what what in the what now?

Permalänk
Medlem

New Killzone 2 shots show off amazing ground textures

"Three new Killzone 2 screenshots have surfaced on the Internet this morning, one of which shows off the impressive work Guerilla Games has done to provide amazingly realistic ground textures.
Notice the definition of each individual rock and the glistening lighting effect in the pools of water."
http://www.psu.com/New-Killzone-2-shots-show-off-amazing-grou...

New Killzone 2 shots show off realistic wall textures

"A fresh batch of Killzone 2 screenshots have cropped up today for your viewing pleasure, showcasing the meticulously crafted texture work on the walls and concrete remains of barricades. Never before on a console game have the ground textures been so realistic, featuring individual gravel rocks and glistening effects on pools of water.
As you will see below, Killzone 2 renders the same high quality graphics on structures as well, showcasing an unprecedented amount of detail in cracks, rubble, and steel rebar that extrudes from concrete ruins."
http://ps3.psu.com/New-Killzone-2-shots-show-off-realistic-wa...

20 minutes of Killzone 2 US beta footage

"Looking forward to Killzone 2? Haven’t had the chance to participate in the beta? Then look no further – we’ve got two videos showcasing 20 minutes worth of the US Killzone 2 public beta in action for your viewing pleasure.
The first video begins as a walkthrough, showing off the different modes, character classes, and options available in the beta. Meanwhile, the second video is simply 10 minutes of intense action, adding to the ever-growing anticipation for final product in February 2009."
http://ps3.psu.com/20-minutes-of-Killzone-2-US-beta-footage-N...

Impressive Killzone 2 destructibility footage

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

[B]Let's get one thing straight right off the bat: Sony's 32-player FPS Killzone 2 is the best-looking game on the PS3. And that's going by a multiplayer beta of a game that's not even finished. The graphics are, in places, almost too good to be true. Salamun Market, a large, war-torn above ground area that is one of three playable maps in the beta, grabbed my jaw, slammed it onto the floor and gun bucked it into oblivion. Your average Killzone 2 multiplayer match is a frenetic, intense experience, but as you make your way towards the chaos from your spawn point, you'll be compelled to stop, pan the camera around and gawp. The skyline in Salamun Market, blood red with distant explosions, frightening clouds and billowing smoke, is a wonder to behold. In Radec Academy the indoor structures, overturned vehicles and the textures of mere handrails and steps are all hugely impressive. We'll be honest, many developers have struggled so far to make the most of the PS3's undoubted graphical potential. Sony-owned Guerilla games is not one of them.

[/B]

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/killzone_2/preview-1375.html

Låter lovande, Är grymt sugen på spelet, Önskar ja var i Betan:)
Även en lite snygg "video", Jäkligt snygg explosionseffekt.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ohh, nästan lika snyggt som LBP!

Synd att de bara hade råd med bajsgrått, man blir lätt bortskämd med glada färger, lol!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Detta spel kommer bli så löjligt bra, en preview av beta testningen har skrivits ned av tidningen Level på deras hemsida:
http://loading.se/preview_show.php?preview=9

Låter riktigt lovande!

Visa signatur

-”It’s amazing to think that we’ve come so far as to put man into space and beyond, that we still cannot cut cheese without risking amputation of our own hands/fingers. A bit sad really...” - Film11

Permalänk

Det ser ju tyvärr HELT grått ut... jag började nästan lipa av fem minuter trailer bara eftersom det är ett så deprimerande färgschema... ser ju ut att vara svartvitt för bövelen! Dessutom verkar spelaren vara i det närmaste odödlig i de första klippen, men det kanske var en tidig alfa eller nåt... AI:n var inte direkt något jag imponerades av men det är väl kanske lite tidigt att döma ett spel innan det släppts... Nä, blir Mirrors Edge och LBP efter nyår för min del och tills dess så får jag nöja mig med Fallout

Visa signatur

Workstation: i7 6800k, nVidia GTX 1070 8GB, 32 GB Ram.
Bärbar: Dell XPS13, i7@2600Mhz, 8 GB, QHD+.
Filserver: Gammal U36SD i5. Inbyggd UPS :-P
Pad: Asus Vivotab Smart.
Battlefield 3

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av CompassioN
Det ser ju tyvärr HELT grått ut... jag började nästan lipa av fem minuter trailer bara eftersom det är ett så deprimerande färgschema... ser ju ut att vara svartvitt för bövelen! Dessutom verkar spelaren vara i det närmaste odödlig i de första klippen, men det kanske var en tidig alfa eller nåt... AI:n var inte direkt något jag imponerades av men det är väl kanske lite tidigt att döma ett spel innan det släppts... Nä, blir Mirrors Edge och LBP efter nyår för min del och tills dess så får jag nöja mig med Fallout

som att AI:n skulle vara bättre i Fallout eller mirrors edge...

Hur som helst, tidig beta och färgschemat är väldigt blandat. det är grått och mörkt för att så är helghast hemplanet. Men det ryktas om nivåer som är betydligt mer färg i dvs skog.

Visa signatur

-”It’s amazing to think that we’ve come so far as to put man into space and beyond, that we still cannot cut cheese without risking amputation of our own hands/fingers. A bit sad really...” - Film11

Permalänk
Medlem

According to Internet reports, Guerilla Games’ hotly anticipated PlayStation 3 shooter Killzone 2 will be hitting store shelves on February 17, 2009.

News comes following a recent video blog by the folks over at Gamespot.com, where it was divulged that the upcoming FPS would arrive on February 17. In addition, U.S. retail giant Gamestop.com also claims that the title will be out on the same date.

Despite this, Sony has yet to commit to a specific release, simply confirming that the game will be available in February 2009.

http://ps3.psu.com/Killzone-2-releasing-February-17--News--a0...

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Såg precis en kul sak.

Post och logistikföretaget ''bring'' har samma logotyp som ISA på Killzone 2

Permalänk
Medlem

Behövs ingen install, inte för att det stör mig då det tar 2 min att byta till en större disk men kanske intresserar någon.
http://ps3.psu.com/Killzone-2-to-feature-+quot;no-install+quo...

Slänger in det här istället för PS3-tråden.

---------------
Confirmed: Killzone 2 to support native 1080i

"Earlier reports indicated that Killzone 2 would run only in native 720p. Fortunately, Seb Downie, QA Manager for Guerilla Games has stepped up on the Official PlayStation forums to correct that report. According to Downie, Killzone 2 will also run in a native 1080i format as well.

"I got a message from one of our code gurus today about me talking about the 720p stuff I was spewing incorrectly and told me that we now support 1080i natively too. Glad they got that in too. Now rejoice!

This may be a small tidbit of news, but videophiles should find pleasure in being able to go on Helghast killing sprees in a variety of native resolutions."

http://ps3.psu.com/Confirmed--Killzone-2-to-support-native-10...

----------------------------
Absolute carnage, Killzone 2-style. There’s a snippet of action of the rocket launcher and shotgun here. The game features rank-based weaponry like Call of Duty 4, and unfortunately, low-rank peons tend to get creamed by the better weapons.
http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=MFMN0SMJ

A cool montage of Killzone 2 environments, lighting effects and some experiments in blowing up the scenery. Expect the final game’s single-player mode to have far more in the way of destructibles.
http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=5JPTYRON

A second montage of ultra-hardcore shooting from the Killzone 2 beta - a beta with the odd glitch or two. The first target in the vid is a player who’s most likely disconnected. His in-game persona remains though, totally invulnerable!
http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=FAOZVS6Z

Alla filmer är 720p, måste ses.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

va tycks?

Lirade demot igår på PS3an, tyckte det var lite väl kort. Men det var ruskig action i det hela! .. Blir nog ett klart köp, kan tänka mig att multiplayer läge kommer rocka loss!

Så va tycker ni andra om spelet?

Permalänk
Medlem

Har inte testat demot än, men det blir ett givet köp för min del!