Permalänk
Medlem

Multiple PC Components

Hello,

I am downsizing to an SFF case, and a lot of components from my previous build can no longer be used. These include:

Fractal Design Nano S - 500kr
AIO Captain 240 RGB - 700kr
Morpheus VGA II - 600kr
Noctua NF-A14 PWM (x2) - 360kr
Phanteks Extension Cables (red/black combo) - 180kr

If you get all the PC parts together, I'll do a package deal of 2000 for the whole lot.

Also selling my Huawei Watch GT Classic, with the leather/rubber strap - 600kr

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

Intrested in extensions, is the set complete and fully functional?

Permalänk
Medlem

Huawei Watch GT Classic 600kr plus shipping

Permalänk
Medlem

Jag vill varna alla för att den här säljaren är en bedragare!

Jag åkte själv till andra sidan stan för att hämta upp grejer bara för att totalt bli ignorerad. Har fortfarande inte fått något svar mer än 3 veckor senare. Bli inte förvånade om ni inte får era grejer ifall ni betalar i förskott!

Annonsen i fråga var denna:
https://www.sweclockers.com/marknad/184411-fractal-design-r66...

Permalänk
Medlem

morpheus vga ii 400 + shipping. Does it come with all accessories?

Edit: I withdraw my bid as seller seems to be a scammer

Permalänk
Medlem

@TMG: I am sorry you feel that way, but you send me amessage and you said you were outside my place, when we hadn't agreed to a specific meeting beforehand. I had no issues with the other people who have purchased from me, including the part that you wanted to pick up. At the time of your arrival, I wasn't even home, and only saw your message hours later.

Permalänk
Medlem

@Antoon9: Hej, yes, it's the same one as here:
https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/299545-Phanteks-Extensio... . I had bought it from Inet, and there is a receipt as well.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Damadan:

@TMG: I am sorry you feel that way, but you send me amessage and you said you were outside my place, when we hadn't agreed to a specific meeting beforehand. I had no issues with the other people who have purchased from me, including the part that you wanted to pick up. At the time of your arrival, I wasn't even home, and only saw your message hours later.

So you saying that you probably won't be home Friday evening but that Thursday is fine apparently means that you won't be at home. And for some reason you only feel the need to come up with an excuse now that I confront you publicly in your next ad even though you haven't said a thing to me privately since. If you're trying you play this off as a misunderstanding, you wouldn't have ignored me afterwards.

Permalänk
Medlem

@Lanhead: That can be done, send me a PM.

Permalänk
Inaktiv

Morpheus VGA II + Noctua NF-A14 PWM (x2)
600+shipping

Permalänk

Do you still have the case and the fans?

Visa signatur

[MSI SpeedSter-FA4][Pentium M 770@160*16][X800GTO2 LE][A-Data PC4300 2GB][Maxtor 300GB S-ATA 16MB][NEC ND-3520A IDE][Thermaltake Xaser Tsunami Svart Aluminium][Hiper Type R 480W] //Betty (Kung Pow) [Outdated]