Screen flashes randomly and/or the PC won't load Windows at all

Permalänk
Medlem

Screen flashes randomly and/or the PC won't load Windows at all

Ok I don't know how to start this so I will jump right to it, I have 2 problems the first has been happening for about 3-4 mths or more when I'm on my computer no mater what I'm doing my screen will flash black for about 3-4 seconds then it will be fine, and the second problem just started a few weeks ago , when I go to turn on my computer it won't load windows and I have to turn of and on my computer a few times then I get a blue screen saying windows hard trouble loading and it gives 2 oppions repair which I have tried and turn off. The repair never finds anything and shuting it off works some times .. Now I got this computer through this site swedclockers , it was given to me for free and I can't seem to get any help from them at all. So is there anyone that can help me with these problems ?

§3.1 /Kent, moderator
Permalänk
Medlem

Can there be a Driver problem? the screen problem might be related to drivers for the graphicscard, the other can be Disk problem, or something with the BIOS/UEFI on the motherboard itself (Well the Screen problem can be the same aswell) I would start by updating all the drivers and the BIOS/UEFI for the motherboard.

Can we get a list of what parts are in the computer?

Visa signatur

Main
MOBO: Gigabyte B550M DS3H, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600, RAM: 2x16B @ 3600MHz, GPU: RADEON RX5700 Flashat till XT, SSD: WD BLACK SN750 SE 1TB nVME, 2x1TB Sata SSD Chassi, : Fractal Design Node 804, PSU: Corsair RM1000e, Skärm: Philips 27M1N3500LS.

Permalänk
Medlem

@BM-Mods: here is what is in my computer...
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-9590 11 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
32,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 936MHz (11-11-11-30)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z (Socket 942) 30 °C
Graphics
DTV (1360x768@60Hz)
4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series (ASUStek Computer Inc) 41 °C
Storage
465GB Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 (SATA) 27 °C
119GB Intenso SSD Sata III (SSD) 22 °C
931GB Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB (SATA) 28 °C
465GB TOSHIBA MK5065GSXF (SATA) 29 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

Permalänk
Medlem

@Arn54: sorry but I have to ask what cooling you are running? The FX 9590 should be running a liquid AIO cooler. Otherwise follow the advice of BM-Mods and start checking drivers for everything including updating uefi/bios if necessary.

Permalänk
Medlem

@[SmR]BMF: how do i update uefi / bios ?