Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

C700P Personal rig

Hello, and welcome to my gallery.

I would like to present to you my personal every day rig. I have had this rig for over 6 months now, and it is still going very strong.

I used the Cooler Master C700P chassis as I really like the looks, but it is so heavy that I almost ruin my back every time that I have to move it. I have made some modifications to the outside of the chassis just to make it a little more personalised.

I sanded down the aluminium "ski" bars above and below the chassis with an orbital sander, and then by hand for the hard to reach spaces. I had these polished up to mirror luster, but it scratched way too easy and could not be protected with a clear coat. So instead I brushed them with sandpaper, and now the look awesome.

I modded the top ventilation panel but cutting away a large chunk of the plastic, and making a custom acrylic panel that simply just screwed in. It gives an amazing view into the PC, and is a treat to look at as my PC sits on the floor.

Other than the mods, I have a custom loop with chromed copper tubing which perfectly accentuates the Watercool Heatkiller CPU block. The pump/res combo has aluminium bars which are brushed and clear coated. The custom loop is only for the CPU and the VRM, with the tubing being routed vertically and connecting behind the RTX2080Ti. This creates a very nice aesthetic imo.

I hope that you enjoy this album. It has taken way too long to get these photos done. Better late than never!

Specs:
Intel 9900k
ASUS Maximus XI Formula
Nvidia RTX2080Ti FE
Corsair Dominator Special Edition Black Nickel 3200 32GB
Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2
Cooler Master C700P
Cooler Master V850 850w
In Win Polaris RGB Aluminium 120mm x3
CableMod Custom Cables
Custom water cooling by Watercool and radiator by EKWB

Sponsors:
ASUS
Cooler Master
Watercool
CableMod

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk
Medlem

Very nice! 5/5

How come you are not water cooling the GPU?

Visa signatur

| bequiet! Dark Base 900 | Corsair HX1000i Platinum | MSI Z370-GAMING M5 | i7 8086k @ 5000mhz | Custom EK-loop (GPU & CPU) | Corsair Veng. 32GB @ 3200mhz | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB | Zotac RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Asus PG348Q @ 100hz |
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/13-konsumentratt/562661-grat...

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av =):

Very nice! 5/5

How come you are not water cooling the GPU?

I change GPU too often. This 2080ti is going into a new project, so I needed to be able to swap it out without any work

Also, thank you for the great score

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Cadtekniker:

Thanks mate!

Permalänk
Medlem

10/10
I want to ask.... Do you have a YouTube channel or something like that?

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av kano:

10/10
I want to ask.... Do you have a YouTube channel or something like that?

Thank you sir. Yes, I have a channel. But I do not have time to film and edit video to the quality that I want, so I rarely post anything there.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Thank you sir. Yes, I have a channel. But I do not have time to film and edit video to the quality that I want, so I rarely post anything there.

Sad...it would be great to see how you create such beauty))))

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av kano:

Sad...it would be great to see how you create such beauty))))

Thanks man. The dream is to get an editor on board that can take care of the editing side. One day..

Permalänk
Medlem

Thanks and good luck!

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Hello, and welcome to my gallery.

I would like to present to you my personal every day rig. I have had this rig for over 6 months now, and it is still going very strong.

I used the Cooler Master C700P chassis as I really like the looks, but it is so heavy that I almost ruin my back every time that I have to move it. I have made some modifications to the outside of the chassis just to make it a little more personalised.

I sanded down the aluminium "ski" bars above and below the chassis with an orbital sander, and then by hand for the hard to reach spaces. I had these polished up to mirror luster, but it scratched way too easy and could not be protected with a clear coat. So instead I brushed them with sandpaper, and now the look awesome.

I modded the top ventilation panel but cutting away a large chunk of the plastic, and making a custom acrylic panel that simply just screwed in. It gives an amazing view into the PC, and is a treat to look at as my PC sits on the floor.

Other than the mods, I have a custom loop with chromed copper tubing which perfectly accentuates the Watercool Heatkiller CPU block. The pump/res combo has aluminium bars which are brushed and clear coated. The custom loop is only for the CPU and the VRM, with the tubing being routed vertically and connecting behind the RTX2080Ti. This creates a very nice aesthetic imo.

I hope that you enjoy this album. It has taken way too long to get these photos done. Better late than never!

Specs:
Intel 9900k
ASUS Maximus XI Formula
Nvidia RTX2080Ti FE
Corsair Dominator Special Edition Black Nickel 3200 32GB
Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2
Cooler Master C700P
Cooler Master V850 850w
In Win Polaris RGB Aluminium 120mm x3
CableMod Custom Cables
Custom water cooling by Watercool and radiator by EKWB

Sponsors:
ASUS
Cooler Master
Watercool
CableMod

Besök galleriet här

Very nice, clean work!

Considering byuing this chassi myself. But I dont like the RGB-lighting on it. Can you turn that off?

Visa signatur

🧠i9-10900k @ 3,7GHz 📹3080Ti STRIX OC 12GB 📼Corsair Vengeance 64GB
📰MSI MEG z490 Unify 💽Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB/1TB 📺Asus PG348Q 34"

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av griid:

Very nice, clean work!

Considering byuing this chassi myself. But I dont like the RGB-lighting on it. Can you turn that off?

Thanks man! Yes, the rgb can be completely turned off.

Permalänk

Love this case, nice job!

Permalänk
Medlem

Ser bra ut

Permalänk
Medlem

This is so beautiful I want to cry.