Permalänk
Medlem

Hjälp med brickad Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Hej SweClockers!

För att göra en lång historia kort...
Min son startade upp datorn och Razer Synapse ville uppdatera firmware på tangentbordet,
han tryckte ja/yes eller nåt så det fortsatte och efter en lååååång stund på 0% kommer det upp att ingen enhet hittades,
var då tvungen starta om datorn då windows update ville det.
Sedan dess hittas tangentbordet bara som ett Razer Bootloader.

Har försökt med alla möjliga sätt som jag hittade på google men inget fungerar för mig.

Är det kört eller kan man fixa det?

Model nr: RZ03-0038, Gaming Keyboard
Product nr: RZ03-00380600-R3N1

mvh
Jens

Permalänk
Medlem

Ingen på hela SC som varit med om detta? Känner inte till detta?

Permalänk

Tangentbordet har då fastnat i bootloader loop, Hitta en gammal firmware och försök att flasha in den firmwaren.

Googlade lite snabbt och fick upp två alternativ.

So I’ve tried to update my BlackWidow Ultimate today and the Updater just hanged for half an hour on 0% with no progress.

I’ve decided to restart my PC and the whole keyboard got stuck in bootloader mode.
I’ve found no solution to this on the internet so I’ve started contacting techsupport and my reseller etc.

Luckily I’ve found a solution myself before I’ve started to get into warranty stuff and sending the stuff back to Razer. -.-

So here’s what i did. I’ve installed the Driver 1.0.3 and the Firmware updater 1.0.5 (No not the newer ones, but i assume those could work aswell.)
I’ve manually installed a driver from the Firmware updater’s intallation directory(“bootloader” folder -> RzrBtLdr.inf)
Then i ran the Firmware Updater Again which fixed all of the problems with being stuck in bootloader mode…

Andra alternativet.

I had to go all the way back to the Firmware version 0.5, which isn't even on the downloads page! It seems the future versions of the Firmware are unable to detect the bootloader (WTF Razer??). So with the boot-loader installed, I then ran 0.5 firmware which DID pick up the bootloader. I then ran the 0.8 firmware (the latest firmware) after that to update it to the current version.

Visa signatur

CPU : Intel Core i7 8700K | MOBO : MSI Z370-A PRO
GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB |
RAM : Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2600MHz
SSD : Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD x2
https://www.inet.se/produkt/9990887/fraktfritt-sweclockers#/m...