Be quiet! [på engelska]

Permalänk

Be quiet! [på engelska]

Hey guys,

I just wanted to open this thread to let you know you can always post some feedback here, or if you need any advice or help. Will be great to get in touch with you. As you know we now sell at several larger online stores in Sweden, so you can finally get your hands on our super silent products.

Looking forward to get some feedback, thanks!

Chris

Visa signatur

be quiet! on Facebook - Youtube - Homepage

Permalänk

Nice to see more and more companies here at SweC! Welcome

Permalänk
Medlem

Welcome!:)

Visa signatur

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window

Permalänk
Skrivet av Chris@bequiet!:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to open this thread to let you know you can always post some feedback here, or if you need any advice or help. Will be great to get in touch with you. As you know we now sell at several larger online stores in Sweden, so you can finally get your hands on our super silent products.

Chris

Welcome! I need some advice though, you have a lot of different fans in the size of 140mm. I'm wondering which ones would be recommended for transfering heat from a 280mm long wc-radiator?

Permalänk
Avstängd

Welcome!

Really pleased with my Dark Rock Pro

Visa signatur

R7 3700X | X570 Aorus Master | 32GB | EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 | Noctua NH-D15S | FD Meshify C Copper
R7 1700 | X370 Gaming-ITX | 16GB | RX Vega 64 LE | Noctua U12S | Node 304
2 x HPE ProLiant Microserver Gen 8 | 1265L V2 | 16GB | 20TB

Permalänk
Entusiast

Welcome, nice to see you here

Just ordered a Dark rock pro, or well, it was like 2 month ago but CDON messed up, Anyway, can't wait to get it

Permalänk
Medlem

I have a good working 140mm silentwing in my case!

Permalänk
Skrivet av Crossblizzard:

Welcome! I need some advice though, you have a lot of different fans in the size of 140mm. I'm wondering which ones would be recommended for transfering heat from a 280mm long wc-radiator?

Hey, we have basically two different kinds of fan series, the Shadow Wings and Silent Wings 2. The Silent Wings 2 are our no compromise products. You have quite some accessory with the fan, different mounting kits and a voltage splitter (5V, 7V, 12V) for example. With the different mounting possibilities you can of course play a lot around and find the best way possible to be seriously quiet. The Shadow Wings come in three different flavors: Low-, Mid- and High-speed and you cannot change the mounting pins. So now it depends on how much you want to "play" with the fans, if you are keen to change things, trying out different possibilities, go for the Silent Wings 2. If you want to install the fans and never touch the setup again just go for the Shadow Wings.

Skrivet av SeF.Typh00n:

Welcome!

Really pleased with my Dark Rock Pro

Great to hear!

Skrivet av Blargmode:

Welcome, nice to see you here

Just ordered a Dark rock pro, or well, it was like 2 month ago but CDON messed up, Anyway, can't wait to get it

Oh wow that's unpleasant. Next time it will be easier with Webhallen or Inet for example!

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

I'm not too familiar with be quiet's products, I've never seen one in my region. But a quick visit at your website gave me a good first impression. Speaking of your website, it's not too popular among google's search results so you may want to add the english url to your Sweclocker signature http://www.be-quiet.net/be-quiet.net/index.php?StoryID=1&webs...

While this thread is still active I'll take my chance and ask a question regarding C1 PRO. Will it fit inside NZXT's Switch 810?

Permalänk
Skrivet av Navicula:

I'm not too familiar with be quiet's products, I've never seen one in my region. But a quick visit at your website gave me a good first impression. Speaking of your website, it's not too popular among google's search results so you may want to add the english url to your Sweclocker signature http://www.be-quiet.net/be-quiet.net/index.php?StoryID=1&webs...

While this thread is still active I'll take my chance and ask a question regarding C1 PRO. Will it fit inside NZXT's Switch 810?

Hey, thanks for the tip

I don't have this case in the office here, but judging from the pics it should work fine, the cooler is 166mm.

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Entusiast

I got to ask, do you have any distributors in Sweden with Dark Rock Pros in stock ready to ship to miscellaneous stores, or are you all out atm?

Permalänk
Medlem

Welcome to Sweclockers!

Visa signatur

Chassi: Fractal Design Meshify-C Moderkort: Asus P8Z77V-Pro Hårddisk: 128GB SSD+1TB SSD CPU: i5 3570K 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB vengeance CPU kylare: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ GPU: ASUS GTX 680 2GB PSU: Corsair TX650W
P280 Crossfire Citera för svar

Permalänk

Welcome to Swelockers, nice to have be quiet! here!

Visa signatur

Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | Intel I7 2600K 4,6 GHz | GTX 970 EVGA | G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB 2400 MHz | Fractal Design Define R4

Permalänk
Medlem

Willkommen!

Visa signatur

Ny dator: Acer Predator Orion 5000 (RTX 3080)
[ I7 3770K @ 4.6Ghz | Asus 980 Ti 6GB | 16GB | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair H100 | Cooler Master HAF X | Corsair AX 850W | Samsung DVD±RW ] [ Sony AF9 65" | Sony WF-1000XM3 | HTC Vive | Huawei P40 Pro | PS4 Pro | PS3 Slim | PS2 chippad | PS Vita | DS Lite | SNES Mini ]

Permalänk
Medlem

I'm building a HTPC case from scratch and are searching for SFX PSU:s. Sadly there arent many to choose from and I am determining which are the best to use. There are only two PSU that are worth considering and those are Be-Quiet SFX Power BQT 350W and Silverstone ST45SF 450W.
No matter where I look I cant find any numbers on how loud your PSU are and would be grateful if you could provide me with the information.

This is all I find at your homepage:

Fan / Cooling technology
Fan type
High Quality Fan
+SilentWings
-
Bearing technology
Rifle
Fan size (mm)
Max. fan speed (rpm), temperature-dependent
Control of case fans
-
Temperature control for case fans
-
Noise level data:

dB(A) at 20% load
-
dB(A) at 50% load
-
dB(A) at 100% load
-

Regards

X

Permalänk

Hi,

Please give me a day or two, I will organize the data.

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi,

Please give me a day or two, I will organize the data.

Chris

did you die??

Permalänk
Skrivet av foxzox7:

did you die??

Hi, lucky I am not. Sorry for not responding. There must have been more work in the way. I am now on a trip, so I will try to get the info during the weekend. Thanks for understanding

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Skrivet av xrim:

I'm building a HTPC case from scratch and are searching for SFX PSU:s. Sadly there arent many to choose from and I am determining which are the best to use. There are only two PSU that are worth considering and those are Be-Quiet SFX Power BQT 350W and Silverstone ST45SF 450W.
No matter where I look I cant find any numbers on how loud your PSU are and would be grateful if you could provide me with the information.

This is all I find at your homepage:

Fan / Cooling technology
Fan type
High Quality Fan
+SilentWings
-
Bearing technology
Rifle
Fan size (mm)
Max. fan speed (rpm), temperature-dependent
Control of case fans
-
Temperature control for case fans
-
Noise level data:

dB(A) at 20% load
-
dB(A) at 50% load
-
dB(A) at 100% load
-

Regards

X

Hi, ok here is it now. The models are actually quite similar since for those models we didn't have much chance to change things, like the fan. They are even coming from the same factory. You simply have the better features brand-wise and I heard the fan is slightly calmer from us. But as for the rest they will be pretty similar.

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hey guys,

Chris

Would your Pure Power L8 630w be able to run a 7970-i5-z77 system when its overclocked?

Permalänk

Hi marm0t,

Yes this will work out quite fine!! If you are around Dreamhack I would suggest to go there since you might make a great bargain and meet me

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi marm0t,

Yes this will work out quite fine!! If you are around Dreamhack I would suggest to go there since you might make a great bargain and meet me

Chris

Sounds fantastic! Sadly I wont make it to Dreamhack..

Permalänk

Okay then next time maybe, but good to know you are interested in the Pure Power L8. They are quite nice indeed. If you have any more questions please let me know!

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Okay then next time maybe, but good to know you are interested in the Pure Power L8. They are quite nice indeed. If you have any more questions please let me know!

Chris

I just did your PSU-test and I got 93% efficiency on the Pure Power L8 630W. Is this really good or really bad? I got 86% with Straight Power E9 680W and 90% with Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Permalänk
Skrivet av marm0t:

I just did your PSU-test and I got 93% efficiency on the Pure Power L8 630W. Is this really good or really bad? I got 86% with Straight Power E9 680W and 90% with Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The Pure Power has 80 PLUS Bronze so it won't really reach 93% efficiency. Even though efficiency will mostly be better than stated since the tests of 80 PLUS are with 110Vac and we have 230Vac in Europe.

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk

Hi Chris!
I have a problem with my be quiet! Straight Power E9 700W. It's the exact same problem as this: and I don't know what to do.

Visa signatur

- i7 3770K & P8Z77-V Pro - MSI GTX 680 - Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz -

- The horror... the horror... -

Permalänk
Skrivet av SatellitPer:

Hi Chris!
I have a problem with my be quiet! Straight Power E9 700W. It's the exact same problem as this: and I don't know what to do.

Hi! Sorry to hear that. In many cases these kinds of problems have nothing to do with the power supply actually. Don't know for your case right now, but in many cases people think it's the PSU while it could also be the motherboard or in most cases the memory. Please check with another PSU to make 100% sure it's the PSU and then go for an exchange at the store where you bought it.

Basically, when Windows starts up the PC does nothing that could shut down the PSU. Only if the PSU is far too small for the system, it could have something to do with the increased demand of the graphics card for example. But this is highly unlikely since Windows startup doesn't push the PSU in any way. In my experience this had more something to do with the memory actually but I also saw many motherboard simply failing. Seeing the PSU starts actually up and is running shows that it's a good unit, it could now only be that a safety function kicks in and shuts the PSU down. But this only if there is an electrical problem like short circuit or an overloaded rail.

If you tested with another PSU and it worked, then you can be sure the PSU is either faulty or it could also be that the components just don't "like" one another. Some configurations won't work from time to time unfortunately. Either way, if it's the PSU, we will get you a new one through the shop you bought it from

Let me know once you tested it with another PSU and Happy New Year!! (Even though it started with a not working PC )

Chris

Visa signatur

Permalänk

Hi! Sorry to hear that. In many cases these kinds of problems have nothing to do with the power supply actually. Don't know for your case right now, but in many cases people think it's the PSU while it could also be the motherboard or in most cases the memory. Please check with another PSU to make 100% sure it's the PSU and then go for an exchange at the store where you bought it.

Basically, when Windows starts up the PC does nothing that could shut down the PSU. Only if the PSU is far too small for the system, it could have something to do with the increased demand of the graphics card for example. But this is highly unlikely since Windows startup doesn't push the PSU in any way. In my experience this had more something to do with the memory actually but I also saw many motherboard simply failing. Seeing the PSU starts actually up and is running shows that it's a good unit, it could now only be that a safety function kicks in and shuts the PSU down. But this only if there is an electrical problem like short circuit or an overloaded rail.

If you tested with another PSU and it worked, then you can be sure the PSU is either faulty or it could also be that the components just don't "like" one another. Some configurations won't work from time to time unfortunately. Either way, if it's the PSU, we will get you a new one through the shop you bought it from

Let me know once you tested it with another PSU and Happy New Year!! (Even though it started with a not working PC )

Chris

Thanks for the response!
I'll test with another PSU and see if its any better.

Visa signatur

- i7 3770K & P8Z77-V Pro - MSI GTX 680 - Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz -

- The horror... the horror... -

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi, can a be quiet! Straight Power E9 680W handle gtx680 SLI ?

Visa signatur

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. ... The stars died so that you could be here today.” - Lawrence M. Krauss

Permalänk
Skrivet av Triffid:

Hi, can a be quiet! Straight Power E9 680W handle gtx680 SLI ?

Hi, that works fine, no worries!

Chris

Visa signatur