Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Custom PC project in parts

Hey everyone!

I have built a newer system with upgraded components, and now wish to sell off my custom modding project. Selling the entire computer as a whole or selling the PC as individual components is available. Please leave your bids below, and PMs will not be read.

Specifications for this project are as follows:
AMD Ryzen 3700X
ASUS TUF 5700XT
ASUS ROG X570 Impact
G-Skill Trident Z Royal Silver RGB 3200MHz 16GB
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
In Win D-Frame Mini with custom silver metallic paint job and gloss finish
ASUS ROG Thor 1200w PSU
Cablemod Pro cables in carbon Nylon with aluninium cablecombs
EK - Coolstream 240 radiator
EK - Kinetic Quantum FLT240 D5 pump/res combo
EK - Torque 16/12 compression fittings
EK - Torque angled adapters

Shipping is available for all parts and entire computer, but pickup is naturally preferred though.

All parts have been sponsored from previous projects, so there are no receipts or guarantees with these parts. PC can be tested at my house before purchase if required.

Current price for all parts brand new are over 30,000sek. A full list of parts are found at this link excluding the chassis, which I replaced with a different chassis on Inet that has same value. https://www.inet.se/kundvagn/bild/13436388/rollcage-complete

Full gallery for this project can be found here.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk

Hi! I'm very interested in the Cablemod cables. I'm preparing for my next watercooling build and so I'm in no rush and can wait for you to see if you can sell it complete or in parts. We can then discuss the price. Also I'm really liking the build, clean & beautiful.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av OscarLilja:

Hi! I'm very interested in the Cablemod cables. I'm preparing for my next watercooling build and so I'm in no rush and can wait for you to see if you can sell it complete or in parts. We can then discuss the price. Also I'm really liking the build, clean & beautiful.

Thanks for the nice comments! The cables are only suited to be ises with the Thor 1200w fyi. If that is ok , then we can work something out

Permalänk
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Thanks for the nice comments! The cables are only suited to be ises with the Thor 1200w fyi. If that is ok , then we can work something out

What do you mean? Are they not the same standard as other PSU's use? They look similar to me on the pictures.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av OscarLilja:

What do you mean? Are they not the same standard as other PSU's use? They look similar to me on the pictures.

i might be "ute och cyklar" but i googled and found this. https://cablemod.com/compatibility

so i assume with no experiance, it should mean.

the cables he got its only compatiblity with psu's listed as "rt series"
https://store.cablemod.com/products/?filter_series=rt-series-...

Visa signatur

Moderkort: Aorus z390 elite CPU: INTEL i9 9900KS
SSD: 970 evo plus 1TB Intel 750 1.2TB, Samsung 850 PRO 1TB GPU: Titan X Pascal
Ljud: PC360Sennheiser+SB ZxR RAM: Corsair Vengeance lpx 2600mhz cl15 32GB
SKÄRM1: Asus Rog Swift PG279Q 165hz 27" 2560x1440 CHASSI: Define R5
SKÄRM2: ASUS PB278QR 27" 2560x1440 KYLNING: NH-D15 NÄTDEL: Corsair AX860W

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

All psu manufacturers use different pin layouts on the psu end. Using the wrong cables most of the time doesnt even fit into the psu side connectors. If they do fit, then typically the pon layout is incorrect and you risk damaging your components.

Permalänk

Ah I see. Luckily I have a Corsair RM 1000 which is on the compatibility list so no problem for me.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av OscarLilja:

Ah I see. Luckily I have a Corsair RM 1000 which is on the compatibility list so no problem for me.

My cables are not compatible with your Corsair PSU. Check this link out: https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

My PSU is made by Seasonic, and rebranded as ASUS ROG. My cables are not interchangeable with your PSU, or any other brand for that matter, excluding the Seasonic Prime Titanium series PSU.