Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Rey - A Star Wars Project

Hello enthusiasts!

I would like to present a project that I have created with Corsair. This project has been made with the idea to put the protagonist of the last three films, Rey, as the main focus for this build.

There have been a million computers built in the past with the theme of Star Wars. This is not so strange considering the massive scope of the franchise.

My mod features custom panels which are covered in the same material as the clothing that Rey wears on screen. The chassis has a custom paint job in a light grey paint, and matte clear coat. The GPU waterblock and backplate has been stripped of the black anodizing, with some parts being brushed and gloss clear coated. A leather belt was made for the front panel with it being held in place with pop-rivets. The buckle is made from aluminium. The buckle has been bent 180° on 2 ends which wraps around the belt, and holds it in place. The top panel has been cut away to allow more airflow, and also show the fans off. I used chromed copper for the water cooling piping as it lends to the sci-fi nature that the SW world is set in.

Specifications for this project are as follows:
Intel Core i5 9700k
ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super
ASUS Z390-F Strix
Corsair 510 N.2 SSD 256GB
Corsair 500D
Corsair HX850i
Corsair LL120 x6
Corsair watercooling

Thank you to Corsair for the opportunity to work on this awesome project!

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

CPU: I7 7700k @ 4.6GHz - Noctua NH D15S - Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming.
GPU: RTX 3070TI @2 st 120mm cf-v12hp hydro dynamic fläktar. 👍
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz. HÅRDDISK: 4 st SSD, 2 Mekaniska.
MONITOR:1 Xiaomi MI 34"- 3440x1440 144Hz MONITOR:2 Optix MAG274R 27" 1080p 144Hz MONITOR/Tv:3 LG 47lv355n-ZB 47". Nätagg: Corsair Newton R2 1000W. Allt i ett Cooler Master CM Storm Stryker.

Permalänk
Medlem

Amazing work as always! 5/5

Will Corsair showcase it anywhere?

//Tobias

Visa signatur

| bequiet! Dark Base 900 | Corsair HX1000i Platinum | MSI Z370-GAMING M5 | i7 8086k @ 5000mhz | Custom EK-loop (GPU & CPU) | Corsair Veng. 32GB @ 3200mhz | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB | Zotac RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Asus PG348Q @ 100hz |
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/13-konsumentratt/562661-grat...

Permalänk
Medlem

This build has more character than the character it "portraits", 4/5!

Permalänk
Medlem

Awesome build! Impressive work with every detail, from piping, cablemanagement to the finish with the paintjob and belt. You've really got an eye for the details! Great job!

Visa signatur

Intel i9 10900k @5,2Ghz, MSI Z590 Gaming EK-X, G-Skill Elite Royal 4x8gb @3600mhz cl16, Asus TUF 3080ti OC, 2xSamsung 960 EVO 1Tb M2, Seasonic Prime 1300W Platinum, EK D5 Revo, 2x360mm EK SE, Acer X34P 1440p 120hz IPS G-sync, CSFG The Crow
Galleri Ancalagon The Black | Galleri The White Crow

Permalänk
Medlem

Riktigt snyggt bygge!

Visa signatur

|OS: Windows 10 64bit|MB: Asus ROG Maximus X Hero |CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K|GPU: ROG Strix RTX 2080Ti White Edition|RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum SE Torque 32GB (4x8GB)3200MHzDDR4|SSD:Samsung M.2 970 EVO Plus 500GB Samsung SSD 750 500GB Samsung M.2 960 250GB |Chassi:Fractal Design Define R6 Vit TG|PSU: Corsair RM850x|CPU-Kylare:Asus Ryujin 240mm|Monitor:Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av SCORPIUS:

Thank you!

Skrivet av =):

Amazing work as always! 5/5

Will Corsair showcase it anywhere?

//Tobias

Thank you man!!

Skrivet av Deriveh:

Awesome build! Impressive work with every detail, from piping, cablemanagement to the finish with the paintjob and belt. You've really got an eye for the details! Great job!

Awesome to hear that you liked it! Thank you. I am very pleased with the paint on this one.

Skrivet av macce601:

Riktigt snyggt bygge!

Thank you Macce

Permalänk
Medlem

I didn't get the name of the PC case. Otherwise great, as usual.

Visa signatur

My Rig https://classic.prisjakt.nu/list.php?ftg_check=on&exclude_ftg...
Fel av mig! Men sjutton vad snabba ni är på att kommentera vad andra gör och inte gör rätt och fel... :/

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Hello enthusiasts!

I would like to present a project that I have created with Corsair. This project has been made with the idea to put the protagonist of the last three films, Rey, as the main focus for this build.

There have been a million computers built in the past with the theme of Star Wars. This is not so strange considering the massive scope of the franchise.

My mod features custom panels which are covered in the same material as the clothing that Rey wears on screen. The chassis has a custom paint job in a light grey paint, and matte clear coat. The GPU waterblock and backplate has been stripped of the black anodizing, with some parts being brushed and gloss clear coated. A leather belt was made for the front panel with it being held in place with pop-rivets. The buckle is made from aluminium. The buckle has been bent 180° on 2 ends which wraps around the belt, and holds it in place. The top panel has been cut away to allow more airflow, and also show the fans off. I used chromed copper for the water cooling piping as it lends to the sci-fi nature that the SW world is set in.

Specifications for this project are as follows:
Intel Core i5 9700k
ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super
ASUS Z390-F Strix
Corsair 510 N.2 SSD 256GB
Corsair 500D
Corsair HX850i
Corsair LL120 x6
Corsair watercooling

Thank you to Corsair for the opportunity to work on this awesome project!

Besök galleriet här

I always vote a 5/5 on your Projects. This one i no exception.
Maybe in the future - a breaking bad-theme?

Visa signatur

🧠i9-10900k @ 3,7GHz 📹3080Ti STRIX OC 12GB 📼Corsair Vengeance 64GB
📰MSI MEG z490 Unify 💽Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB/1TB 📺Asus PG348Q 34"

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av darrenj:

I didn't get the name of the PC case. Otherwise great, as usual.

Thanks mate! The PC is made to resemble the character Rey from the latest Star Wars film.

Skrivet av griid:

I always vote a 5/5 on your Projects. This one i no exception.
Maybe in the future - a breaking bad-theme?

Thanks! The next themed build will be Cyberpunk 2077, and also a PC built like Bugatti Veyron!

Permalänk
Medlem

@MetallicAcid: I dont often say this as i find most builds lack creativity and style but this build really hit the spot for me! Extremely nice on almost all levels (am not a fan of the cloth ontop of the case, otherwise a+!) and a great attention to detail lifts this case to a top ten for me! Awesome work!

Visa signatur

Futureproofing explained
Temp "sensorers" riktiga utseende!
^Är även anledningen till att inte alla program visar samma temperatur på samma hårdvara.
Ryzen 7800x3D | TUF GAMING B650-PLUS | Asus 4070 || 8700k | Aorus gaming k3 | XFX core 650 Bronze | 1070ti | Fractal Design XL R2 |

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Pan.Pan:

@MetallicAcid: I dont often say this as i find most builds lack creativity and style but this build really hit the spot for me! Extremely nice on almost all levels (am not a fan of the cloth ontop of the case, otherwise a+!) and a great attention to detail lifts this case to a top ten for me! Awesome work!

Thank you so much for the kind words! Hopefully I will have the opportunity to do more themed builds with Corsair in the near future!