Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Raijintek Ophion Evo Custom Loop

Hey guys!

Here is a gallery for this pocket rocket PC that I forgot to post after it was completed.

This is the Raijintek Ophion Evo. An SFF chassis that has extended height when compared to the standard Ophion chassis. This extra height can accommodate a 240mm AIO CPU cooler.

I did some modifications to the internals of this chassis so that I could shoe-horn in a custom loop for the CPU. This was achieved with the help of reusing on old Fractal Design Kelvin AIO CPU/Pump block from an old project.

Other mods include removing the anodiozing from the motherboard VRM heatsinks, and then brushing them with sandpaper. I also did the same with the Corsair Dominator Platinum heatsinks as well. These brushed elements which are combined with the CPU/Pump plate that I created before all tie in nicely together.

Some custom black sleeved cables tie everything in nicely together.

Specifications:
Intel Core i9 9900k
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-i
Samsung 970 Pro m.2 512GB
32GB (16x2) Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz
Cooler Master V850 850W
Nvidia RTX2080 Ti
Raijintek Ophion Evo

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk

Vart har du köpt led-listen?

Permalänk
Medlem

Always a great job Justin! Love how compact it is!

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

Tight as a nun's ................

Visa signatur

My Rig https://classic.prisjakt.nu/list.php?ftg_check=on&exclude_ftg...
Fel av mig! Men sjutton vad snabba ni är på att kommentera vad andra gör och inte gör rätt och fel... :/

Permalänk
Medlem

a techs nightmare to repair

Visa signatur

Moderkort: Aorus z390 elite CPU: INTEL i9 9900KS
SSD: 970 evo plus 1TB Intel 750 1.2TB, Samsung 850 PRO 1TB GPU: Titan X Pascal
Ljud: PC360Sennheiser+SB ZxR RAM: Corsair Vengeance lpx 2600mhz cl15 32GB
SKÄRM1: Asus Rog Swift PG279Q 165hz 27" 2560x1440 CHASSI: Define R5
SKÄRM2: ASUS PB278QR 27" 2560x1440 KYLNING: NH-D15 NÄTDEL: Corsair AX860W

Permalänk

how much you want for it

Permalänk
Medlem

Looks very nice and compact, I still wonder if the fans won't suffocate if you close the sidepanels?

Visa signatur

*5600|B350M-A|32GB|A750|GX750W|Core V21|280AIO|1TB+2TB.

AMD Ryzen 5(Zen3) @4891|Asus Prime|Corsair 2x16 RGB PRO 3200C16 @3800C18|Intel Arc LE @2740MHz|Seasonic Focus| Thermaltake mATX kub|Arctic freezer II| NVMe SSD PCIE 3.0x2 Kingston A1000 1500/1000 + 2,5" HDD Toshiba 1TB & Samsung 1TB i RAID 0.

Permalänk
Medlem

Almost exactly what want to build to my daughter but with a gpu card that are blow style so you can close the chase

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk
Medlem

@Fenrisulvfan:
Ser ut som fläktarna, på radiatorn iallafall, drar in luft. Så dom borde inte påverkas om sidopanelen är på eller inte. GPU fläktarna kan vara en annan femma däremot!

Visa signatur

ASUS Maximus X Hero z370 | Intel I7 8086k | | Custom Loop vattenkylning | MSI 3070ti | 16GB GSkill tridentZ RGB @ 3200mhz| Samsung EVO 850 250GB SSD | Samsung EVO 970 500GB Nvme SSD | Corsair RM750x PSU |

Permalänk
Medlem

@Jejk0b: Jag kan inte se om det finns hål i taket, men både GPU & PSU kommer nog få det kämpigt.

Visa signatur

*5600|B350M-A|32GB|A750|GX750W|Core V21|280AIO|1TB+2TB.

AMD Ryzen 5(Zen3) @4891|Asus Prime|Corsair 2x16 RGB PRO 3200C16 @3800C18|Intel Arc LE @2740MHz|Seasonic Focus| Thermaltake mATX kub|Arctic freezer II| NVMe SSD PCIE 3.0x2 Kingston A1000 1500/1000 + 2,5" HDD Toshiba 1TB & Samsung 1TB i RAID 0.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Thank you to everyone for leaving a comment.

The fans up top draw air into the chassis, forcing air over the gpu and motherboard. The glass panels sit on standoffs, which raise the glass around 10/12mm from the aluminium panel. The psu and gpu can draw air from this gap.

Temps were completely fine considering the small form factor

Permalänk
Frida 🥐

Nyfiken, hur fyllde du datorn utan reservoar? Eller är jag blind?

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Zoyadog:

Nyfiken, hur fyllde du datorn utan reservoar? Eller är jag blind?

I had used a t-fitting connected to the radiator and CPU. I used a soft tube to slowly fill the loop while the chassis was on its side, and pump was powered on.

Took rougly 5mins to fill.

To drain, I removed the stop fitting, attached the hose, and tipped the pc over a bucket. Not the most glamorous, but it was efficient.

Permalänk

Snyggt bygge!

Vad använder du datorn till? Vad har du för temperaturer på cpu/gpu? 🙂

Fick ihop min Ophion Evo igår med 9900K med 1080Ti, tycker jag har lite hög idle temp på GPU (60c)

Mvh

Visa signatur

Raijintek Ophion Evo | 9900K | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | Gigabyte Z390 | Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz Vengeance | Corsair H100i |

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey! Well I played games with the side panel off. With glass on, I got up to 85c. You would need a blower type cooler for this chassis.

Permalänk
Medlem

Clean build!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Kasem:

Clean build!

Thank you sir

Permalänk
Medlem

Clean asf.

Permalänk
Medlem

Wow, awesome

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av TheMel0n:

Clean asf.

Skrivet av zenza_88:

Wow, awesome

Thank you to the both of you

Permalänk
Medlem

wonderful!!!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av kano:

wonderful!!!

Thanks mate!

Permalänk

Jag hade inte tänkt att bygga någon mer dator, utan hoppas på att Gamming Cloud ska komma på bredfront, men när jag ser detta bygge blir man ju sugen på att bygga en ny igen...
Funktinonelt, Snyggt, Elegant, Diskret... I like it !!

Permalänk
Medlem

Awesome!!!!,😊