Raijintek Ophion Evo Custom Loop

Raijintek Ophion Evo Custom Loop

Hey guys!

Here is a gallery for this pocket rocket PC that I forgot to post after it was completed.

This is the Raijintek Ophion Evo. An SFF chassis that has extended height when compared to the standard Ophion chassis. This extra height can accommodate a 240mm AIO CPU cooler.

I did some modifications to the internals of this chassis so that I could shoe-horn in a custom loop for the CPU. This was achieved with the help of reusing on old Fractal Design Kelvin AIO CPU/Pump block from an old project.

Other mods include removing the anodiozing from the motherboard VRM heatsinks, and then brushing them with sandpaper. I also did the same with the Corsair Dominator Platinum heatsinks as well. These brushed elements which are combined with the CPU/Pump plate that I created before all tie in nicely together.

Some custom black sleeved cables tie everything in nicely together.

Specifications:
Intel Core i9 9900k
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-i
Samsung 970 Pro m.2 512GB
32GB (16x2) Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz
Cooler Master V850 850W
Nvidia RTX2080 Ti
Raijintek Ophion Evo

Besök galleriet här

Vart har du köpt led-listen?

Always a great job Justin! Love how compact it is!

Tight as a nun's ................

a techs nightmare to repair

how much you want for it

Looks very nice and compact, I still wonder if the fans won't suffocate if you close the sidepanels?

Almost exactly what want to build to my daughter but with a gpu card that are blow style so you can close the chase

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

@Fenrisulvfan:
Ser ut som fläktarna, på radiatorn iallafall, drar in luft. Så dom borde inte påverkas om sidopanelen är på eller inte. GPU fläktarna kan vara en annan femma däremot!

@Jejk0b: Jag kan inte se om det finns hål i taket, men både GPU & PSU kommer nog få det kämpigt.

Thank you to everyone for leaving a comment.

The fans up top draw air into the chassis, forcing air over the gpu and motherboard. The glass panels sit on standoffs, which raise the glass around 10/12mm from the aluminium panel. The psu and gpu can draw air from this gap.

Temps were completely fine considering the small form factor

Nyfiken, hur fyllde du datorn utan reservoar? Eller är jag blind?

Skrivet av Frida:

Nyfiken, hur fyllde du datorn utan reservoar? Eller är jag blind?

I had used a t-fitting connected to the radiator and CPU. I used a soft tube to slowly fill the loop while the chassis was on its side, and pump was powered on.

Took rougly 5mins to fill.

To drain, I removed the stop fitting, attached the hose, and tipped the pc over a bucket. Not the most glamorous, but it was efficient.

Snyggt bygge!

Vad använder du datorn till? Vad har du för temperaturer på cpu/gpu? 🙂

Fick ihop min Ophion Evo igår med 9900K med 1080Ti, tycker jag har lite hög idle temp på GPU (60c)

Mvh

Hey! Well I played games with the side panel off. With glass on, I got up to 85c. You would need a blower type cooler for this chassis.

Clean build!

Skrivet av Kasem:

Clean build!

Thank you sir

Clean asf.

Wow, awesome

Skrivet av TheMel0n:

Clean asf.

Skrivet av zenza_88:

Wow, awesome

Thank you to the both of you

wonderful!!!

Skrivet av kano:

wonderful!!!

Thanks mate!

Jag hade inte tänkt att bygga någon mer dator, utan hoppas på att Gamming Cloud ska komma på bredfront, men när jag ser detta bygge blir man ju sugen på att bygga en ny igen...
Funktinonelt, Snyggt, Elegant, Diskret... I like it !!

Awesome!!!!,😊