Permalänk
Entusiast

Dator hänger sig i spel...

Skrev ett inlägg på facebook för hjälp och orkar inte sitta och översätta hela texten, så jag hoppas ni är hyfsade på engelska

Ok... so my gaming rig have started to act up lately while gaming. I've tried almost every damn solution and I'm running out of options.

First I got this annoying lag and the game could crash (PUBG), I thought a fresh install of windows was long overdue so I formatted and did just that.

But the issues continued. At first it started to totally freeze for a second or two, when it returned the sound could be a bit bugged. I couldn't hear the people I played with in discord, but they could hear me.
Another freeze, and when that passed the sound was gone. I've also had problems with the keyboard not responding in BIOS and it takes me lots of tries to even get into BIOS. I've had to reboot into BIOS through windows most of the time. And fast boot is disabled

So I ran the following tests...
-Deactivated XMP
-Memtest86, four passes and no errors...
-Heaven and other GPU stress tests, no issues/artefacts
-Ran AIDA64 System stability test (every box ticked but GPU) overnight without issues
-MSI kombustor with CPU Burner, no issues...
-Crystal Disk says my m.2 is in perfect condition

When I tried gaming afterwards I saw that the disk activity rose to 100% and then I experienced these issues. I tried every possible solution for this problem and finally got rid of the rising disk activity...

But then I got the infamous blue screen instead. First I got the "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and I tried a solution for it... but then I got another BSOD with the code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

The weird thing is that it works just fine when not gaming and boots just as quick as prior to these issues...

I'm all out of options... so any suggestion to what I could try is welcome!

Har fått tips på latencymon... men det som oroar är det faktum att problemet kom från ingenstans. Har haft bekymmer både före och efter formateringen samt att tangentbordet inte alltid vill funka vid reboot och/eller i BIOS

Permalänk
Entusiast

Testat ytterligare lösningar...

Bytt plats på ram...
Bytt plats på m.2...

All to no avail

Medan jag spelar, innan jag stött på patrull så visar Latencymon detta

Sen kommer ljudbuggen och efter det ser det ut som så här...