"GTX 780 2GB" för 450:- värt att testa? (aliexpress)

Permalänk
Skrivet av Tea42BBS:

Känns som de åtminstone kunde låna in en engelsktalande person för att skriva sina texter

Note:
1. The graphics are only part of a computer, to fast run fast must fully consider the game, so you can better games
2, each video card before shipment we will pass precise inspection and testing, also hope to customer after receipt of the video card out carefully check at that time, when there is a problem the first time to contact me
3. The original with the original one of the most direct is the price difference, so please have confused customers own query after clear before deciding which model to buy.The graphics card is belong to the generation of labor, a New Year if you have any question in the buyers to provide freight and warranty.
Finally thanks to our support, your satisfaction is our biggest motivation.

Google translate is the shit!

Permalänk
Inofficiell ambassadör

"Computer machine fight" - Om jag någonsin startar ett band så vet jag iaf vad jag ska kalla det

Visa signatur

Mobo Aorus B550 Pro V2 CPU Ryzen 5600X RAM Corsair Vengance 16GB @ 36000 MHZ
GPU MSI GTX 1080 ti Gaming X Skärm Acer X34A

Permalänk
99:e percentilen

Direct CU II TOP
20% cooler  Vastly quieter

such graphics card memory give VGA output
                   many game on monitor
     very fan quiet
          wow

Visa signatur

Skrivet med hjälp av Better SweClockers

Permalänk
Medlem

"The original with the original one of the most direct is the price difference, so please have confused customers own query after clear before deciding which model to buy."

The original with the original one of the WHaaaaaaat??
Oh my costumer confusion is not yet clear enough

Gillar också att det står 20% cooler quieter på kartongen. Frågan är finns det en hel serie av dessa som dessutom blivit förbättrad?

Visa signatur

Ridin' on | MSI Z77A-GD65 | Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | Crucial DDR3 BallistiX 1600Mhz DDR3 16GB | MSI GeForce GTX 780Ti 3GB Twin Frozr IV | Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Hitachi Deskstar 500GB 7200R | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | Corsair Obsidian 650D | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Steelseries QcK+ | Roccat Kone XTD Optical | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | Asus Vulcan Pro |