Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av xtQ:

Hi EVGA,

I've read that your PSU EVGA Supernova is being described as a PSU with longer than normal cables. It would probably fit a Full tower better rather than a mid-tower.

Could you confirm that the cables are indeed longer or provide the length of the cables on that PSU for me to compare with other vendors?

I like it tidy or at least to know what I'm getting into before I purchase. Also, I'd like to add that your warranty is great. I hope it sets the bar for the rest to follow!

Best regards,
xTQ

Hi, can you let me know the exact model you mean to make sure there are no missunderstanding because the different models do also have different cables.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi, can you let me know the exact model you mean to make sure there are no missunderstanding because the different models do also have different cables.

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G Gold Power
120-PG-0650-GR

Visa signatur

NAS: DS918+
Laptop: Macbook Pro M1 Max 16", 1TB, 32 GB

Permalänk
Medlem

Tack EVGA för er grymma service!
Det är högst uppskattat.

Thank you EVGA for your awesome service!
It's highly appreciated.

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av xtQ:

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G Gold Power
120-PG-0650-GR

Hi, the one of the 650W is about 62cm long. The extra long cable is with the 1500W which is about 75cm.

Permalänk
Medlem

Hey EVGA!

I have an odd request/question to ask you, which would need your technical supervisors to be involved to solve this question for me.

What line(s) on the PCI-Express 16x socket gives a card the amount of power it needs (exception from graphics which needs additional cables from PSU) to be run at all. Talking about the electricity of the socket/card.

I see a lot of questions about how the specific cards look like on the other threads, but never neither heard nor read that anyone has requested such information as I have today though. I would appreciate if you guys at EVGA could answer to this odd "off topic" question.

I'm going to do my own PCB (not competetive) for a modding project, so that's why I ask.

Visa signatur

Nikon Z6 • Nikkor AF-S 14-24/2.8G ED • Nikon Z 24-70/4 S • Nikkor AF-S 200-500/5.6E ED VR • Manfrotto BeFree Advanced Twist • Benro TMA47AL • iOptron GEM28 • William Optics Redcat 51 v2 • Lunt LS50THa/B600 • Player One Neptune-M • Player One Apollo-M Mini • Player One Mars-C • GSO 6" Classical Cassegrain

Permalänk
Representant

Hello HCOC,

motherboards do deliver 75 Watts over the PCI.E port, the rest of the power a card do need will be delivered by the additional PCI.E power connectors from the power supply.

Permalänk

Åh trevlig att ha er här EVGA!

// Stolt ägare utav ett EVGA GTX 680 SC

Visa signatur

Apple Macbook Pro 13" Retina
iPhone 13
Retro PC: Compaq Presario 7000s, Intel P3 800Mhz, 256MB RAM, 18GB IDE HDD, Sound Blaster Audigy, ATI Radeon 9200 PRO 128MB,SONY 15" CRT, WIN98SE.

Permalänk
Representant

Hello Kevax, THANKS feel free to contact us directly here or at our support line supporteu@evga.com if there is any issue or question about our products or service! Nice to hear you are satisfied with your SC 680

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hello HCOC,

motherboards do deliver 75 Watts over the PCI.E port, the rest of the power a card do need will be delivered by the additional PCI.E power connectors from the power supply.

Which lines of the graphics card's PCIe are the ones that deliver the power from the motherboard?

Visa signatur

Nikon Z6 • Nikkor AF-S 14-24/2.8G ED • Nikon Z 24-70/4 S • Nikkor AF-S 200-500/5.6E ED VR • Manfrotto BeFree Advanced Twist • Benro TMA47AL • iOptron GEM28 • William Optics Redcat 51 v2 • Lunt LS50THa/B600 • Player One Neptune-M • Player One Apollo-M Mini • Player One Mars-C • GSO 6" Classical Cassegrain

Permalänk
Representant

At EVGA motherboards all PCI.E x8 - x16 do deliver this power.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

At EVGA motherboards all PCI.E x8 - x16 do deliver this power.

Didn't you read what I asked?
What gold lines on the graphics card delivers the electricity to the card from the motherboard?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Representant

Sorry for the missunderstanding, you can see at the following link how the PCI.E port is set up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Express

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Sorry for the missunderstanding, you can see at the following link how the PCI.E port is set up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Express

Cheers!
The information at Wikipedia is a mess, haha! Well, I hope I find a solution to this with the PCB I'm bout to build.
Thanks anyways!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Skrivet av donnie96:

drar väll en fråga jag.. är ägare av ett evga gtx 550 sc. när jag sitter och spelar så blir skräm bilden svart fast spel ljudet är igång sen så krashar spelet vad kan va felet.. är bara så när jag spelar på högsta grafiken liggert på 55-60 fps så det laggar inge eller så bara typ som att grafik kortet krashar elelr nå?

Sent svar detta men samma sak hände mig med mitt gamla Asus Radeon HD 4870 Dark Knight 1GB Edition. Mest när jag spelade MW2 så hände detta. Specifika Diagnostic leds lyste och kortet RMA och fick Kred till ett gigabyte 6850oc. Strax efter kortet så dog även nätdelen som var ett OCZ TX700w StealthXtreme.

Såå...kika extra på graffe och psu

Visa signatur

Spelkonsoler> | PS1\PS2\PS2Slim\PS3Slim | N64 Black/Grey
Soffdator> MacbookPro "13 Retina '12

Permalänk
Geeks
SweClockers

Observera att diskussionerna i denna tråd nu måste ske på engelska eftersom EVGA:s nya representanter inte talar svenska!

Visa signatur

» Kontakta oss » SweClockers på Facebook » SweClockers på Youtube » Blips of SweClockers (Spotify)
» Pappa till Moderskeppet » SweClockers chefredaktör 2007–2015

Permalänk
Representant

Hello Sweclockers,

at the follow link you can find a quick overview about our brand new high end cooling solution for graphics cards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jMzHeo6kp4

Regards,

Dominik

Permalänk

Hello

I have 2 problems

I have the 77FTW motherboard whit 16gig of Corsair Dominator platinum ram .In bios it says that they are running at 1330mhz ,whitch sucks as they are 2133mhz .The problem is that i can`t get them up to speed whitout the pc goes nuts and just go blackscreen on me on startup .Is ther any way to solve this problem ?

Second problem is i can`t flash bios ..nothing happens when i do and i have the right bios downloaded from your Site .
I run windows 8 64bit ..I would be very happy for a quick response on how to solve this problems .

Im a huge fan of your products and this is my first motherboard from evga

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello Evga! I'm considering buying a new power supply and i'm looking on this one: http://www.inet.se/produkt/6909829/evga-supernova-nex750g-750... . I've been looking for information on the internet if it's compatible with Haswell or not, if you could confirm this i would be more than happy!

Have a great day! Sinceserly //Johannes

Visa signatur

[Chassi- Define R4] [GPU- Msi 970 twin frozr] [CPU- 4670k @ liten överklockning] [Mobo- Asus z87 - A] [PSU- HX 750 750w 80+ gold] [Ram- Corsair vengence 8gb][SSD- Kingston 120GB][Hårdrisk- 1TB]
Tillbehör
[Skärm: Koreaskräm 1440p] [Mobil: Iphone 6]
[Tangentbord: Q-pad mk 50] [Hörlurar: Audio Technica Ath-50] [Mus: R.A.T 3]

Permalänk
Medlem

Hey Dominik!

I'm wondering if this product of yours fits the original GTX 680 card: M021-00-000009 ?

Cheers

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi Evga,

I dont know if I am remembering this completely wrong, but didnt you guys had a warranty still if you exchanged the stock cooler on a gpu to a third party one, and that it was not void if you did this
Cant seem to remember if it was you or some other brand?

Visa signatur

fanns inte plats för alla mina leksaker här:(

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Krummlund:

Hello

I have 2 problems

I have the 77FTW motherboard whit 16gig of Corsair Dominator platinum ram .In bios it says that they are running at 1330mhz ,whitch sucks as they are 2133mhz .The problem is that i can`t get them up to speed whitout the pc goes nuts and just go blackscreen on me on startup .Is ther any way to solve this problem ?

Second problem is i can`t flash bios ..nothing happens when i do and i have the right bios downloaded from your Site .
I run windows 8 64bit ..I would be very happy for a quick response on how to solve this problems .

Im a huge fan of your products and this is my first motherboard from evga

Hi, this do sound like it is needed to overclock the voltage of the RAM controller in the CPU, have you already tried this? How do you try to flash the BIOS? Under windows? Are you able to try the Boot Stick option?

Regards,

Dom

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av Gibbis:

Hello Evga! I'm considering buying a new power supply and i'm looking on this one: http://www.inet.se/produkt/6909829/evga-supernova-nex750g-750... . I've been looking for information on the internet if it's compatible with Haswell or not, if you could confirm this i would be more than happy!

Have a great day! Sinceserly //Johannes

Hi Johannes,

Yes, our power supplys are ready for z87!!

I wish you a nice day too!

Regards,

Dom

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av HCOC:

Hey Dominik!

I'm wondering if this product of yours fits the original GTX 680 card: M021-00-000009 ?

Cheers

Hi,

no, this backplate is only for the FTW cards, they have a different PCB then the normal card. The Backplate for the normal version is end of live an we ran out of them already.

Cheers

Permalänk
Representant
Skrivet av godspeed:

Hi Evga,

I dont know if I am remembering this completely wrong, but didnt you guys had a warranty still if you exchanged the stock cooler on a gpu to a third party one, and that it was not void if you did this
Cant seem to remember if it was you or some other brand?

Hi,

Yes, we are the brand that do allow this, we will only void the warranty if you physically damage the card during the built. Please do also take care that in case of RMA you have to send the card in originally condition, this mean you have to mount the originally cooler on the card again.

Cheers

Dom

Permalänk

Hello EVGA,

I'm very interested in your GTX 780 with ACX cooler. In a couple of weeks I'm goint to USA and I was wondering if EVGA provides world warranty (meaning that I can get my card replaced in Sweden if something happends to it)?

Thanks,
Jonas

Permalänk
Representant

Hi Apathetic, Yes, the EVGA guarantee is valid world wide. If you have any problem with this card in Europe you can deal with EVGA Europe (Germany/Munich)

Regards,

Dom

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello EVGA! I just wondered if you're planning on releasing a GTX 770 card with the original "Titan-cooler". I know you have a blower-style cooler for the GTX 770 with very similar (if not identical) internals, but I love the look of the Titan-cooler. I've been looking around trying to find a card, but none seem to be for sale (except an Inno3D one which isn't available here in Sweden, plus I'd feel more reassured if it was an EVGA card considering your superior customer service and the fact that you sell backplates ) and there's quite a demand for them it seems. I hope you will, as this'd ensure a buy from me for sure!

Visa signatur

Chassi: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini Moderkort: ASUS B450-I Strix CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D RAM: 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo C 3600MHz CL16 CPU-Kylare: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim GPU: PowerColor RX 7800 XT Hellhound PSU: EVGA GM650
Utrustning: Keychron K3v2 (Banana-switchar) | SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless | Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro | Odin Infinity XL Stealth Edition | HP Omen 27i |

Permalänk
Representant

Hi Aeosoth, at the moment we do not have a SKU like this but also other customer already reported that they would like to see the originally "Titan" cooler on the 770s. I can not promise anything but we will take a look into this.

Regards,

Dom

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EVGAdominik:

Hi Aeosoth, at the moment we do not have a SKU like this but also other customer already reported that they would like to see the originally "Titan" cooler on the 770s. I can not promise anything but we will take a look into this.

Regards,

Dom

Much appreciated, I hope we'll see it released in the future!

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Chassi: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini Moderkort: ASUS B450-I Strix CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D RAM: 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo C 3600MHz CL16 CPU-Kylare: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim GPU: PowerColor RX 7800 XT Hellhound PSU: EVGA GM650
Utrustning: Keychron K3v2 (Banana-switchar) | SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless | Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro | Odin Infinity XL Stealth Edition | HP Omen 27i |

Permalänk
Representant

Hi, I can confirm we will launch a GTX 770 with the originally silver cooler, at the moment we do not have a release date for this but it should get available within the next 4 weeks.