Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Tekken7

Tekken7 is a commissioned build requested by Bandai Namco Nordics, to celebrate the release of Tekken 7 on the PC. What better way to celebrate the PC release than to build a dedicated Tekken 7 PC that people can play Tekken 7 on this PC!!

The design inspiration was taken from the final lava/volcano level in the game. This is the final battleground between Kazuya and Heihachi, father and son, which concludes the family feud that has been ongoing within the Tekken franchise for many years.

The black surface of the chassis is hardened lava rock, the lines that are cut into the chassis are backlit with red and orange, and represent flowing lava which is seen through the cracks, and the inside where the components are installed pulsates with orange and yellow which represents the internal machine of a volcano.

I did not want to go too overboard with the theme as that is not really my style, so I played with simple forms and lighting to convey my design.

This mod took roughly 130hours total. From concept, to photography.

I would like to give a massive shout-out to all of these sponsors who continue to support my projects! <3

Mods performed:
- Custom mount for D5/res pump
- Custom cable routing holes cut into motherboard tray (Just to make things really tidy)
- Custom designed backplate, which has a UV printed design. This design was printed by ColdZero
- Unique custom water cooling loop which was made by drilling holes above CPU, and routed behind top reservoir
- Sleeved PSU cables
- Hand cut lines on front and top panels of the chassis
- Modded the Corsair Commander Mini so that it looked better and had sleeved cables
- Custom made Tekken7 front badge which is backlit
- Custom made Tekken7 logo light box, located inside the main chaimber. This is hand cut and brushed.
- Made custom lighting channels so that both reservoirs are backlit, showing off that sweet custom mixed Mayhems Aurora coolant
- Fabricated custom LED strip channels up top of the PC to direct lighting towards the lines on the top and front, and also hide the LED diodes from view

Specifications:
Motherboard - ASUS Crosshair IV ATX
CPU - AMD Ryzen 1700X
RAM - Kingston 32GB FuryX
GPU - 2x Radeon RX580
SSD - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB m.2
PSU - Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium
Cooling - EK Water Blocks custom loop
Fans - 5x Corsair SP120 RGB 120mm

Sponsors:
In Win Nederland
ASUS Republic of Gamers
Seasonic - 海韻電子
G.Skill Global
Kingston Technology
Samsung Sverige
NordicHardware
EK Water Blocks
AMD
CableMod
Coldzero, Lda

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk
Medlem

As always - a masterpiece!

Visa signatur

| bequiet! Dark Base 900 | Corsair HX1000i Platinum | MSI Z370-GAMING M5 | i7 8086k @ 5000mhz | Custom EK-loop (GPU & CPU) | Corsair Veng. 32GB @ 3200mhz | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB | Zotac RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Asus PG348Q @ 100hz |
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/13-konsumentratt/562661-grat...

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av =):

As always - a masterpiece!

Thank you sir!!

Permalänk
Medlem

Heya, I wouldn't be able to calm down if I had to play T7 on that computer.. The hype would be too real!! xD
Great work man!!

Permalänk
Medlem

Never pressed 5/5 so fast

Visa signatur

Byter komponenter för ofta

Permalänk
Medlem

I did not only see this beautiful beast of a computer at dreamhack this year i also sat a few seats away from it! Well done, your 130h of working with it really showed.

Permalänk
Medlem

Very nice. Great colors, clean and mean

Visa signatur

Vinterdatorn 2016 (。◕‿◕。)
| Fractal Design Define S | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming > i5 6600K > Noctua U14S | RX480 4GB + RX570 4GB | EVO850 250 + 512 GB SSD'er | 2x8GB Corsair 3000MHz | Supernova G2 650W | AOC G2460PF 24" |

Permalänk
Frida 🥐

Jag älskar det här bygget! Foton kan inte riktigt göra den rättvisa, på det sättet som ljuset rör sig i bygget och speciellt i reservoaren är det helt magiskt. Och efter att ha fått temat kring bygget förklarat under Dreamhack Casemod Championship så gör det modden ännu mer intressant! Grymt som vanligt Justin

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av KoIFT:

Heya, I wouldn't be able to calm down if I had to play T7 on that computer.. The hype would be too real!! xD
Great work man!!

Thank you man playing Tekken 7 on this beast was a real pleasure! I have an open invitation to drop by Bandai Namco in stockholm any time to geek out and play on this pc

Skrivet av PerUtanZ:

Never pressed 5/5 so fast

Thank you sir!!

Skrivet av Loleo:

I did not only see this beautiful beast of a computer at dreamhack this year i also sat a few seats away from it! Well done, your 130h of working with it really showed.

Awesome!! Did we get to talk to each other during the event?

Skrivet av Vapo:

Very nice. Great colors, clean and mean

Thank you! Adding the leds behind the reservoirs really made the lava pop

Skrivet av Zoyadog:

Jag älskar det här bygget! Foton kan inte riktigt göra den rättvisa, på det sättet som ljuset rör sig i bygget och speciellt i reservoaren är det helt magiskt. Och efter att ha fått temat kring bygget förklarat under Dreamhack Casemod Championship så gör det modden ännu mer intressant! Grymt som vanligt Justin

Awesome comment Frida! I am really happy to hear that the theme made sense, and the theme was noticed via my design choices.

This is only one of few attempts at any type of themed project, so I wanted to be creative to show the theme, but still keep my signature style at the same time.

Hopefully you will like the next project just as much (Phase 1)

Permalänk
Medlem

So this is what the final build looks like? i must say im impressed. I was planning on going to Dreamhack this summer but it did not happen. It is sad as I was looking forward to meeting the sweclockers crew, modders and people from the swerigs community. I also did not get the chance to see your build in real life unfortunately. I hope you will continue to do amazing builds. Im probably going to Dreamhack in the winter or next summer, but this time I will bring my own modded pc beast

Ps. Huge fan.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av seraj5:

So this is what the final build looks like? i must say im impressed. I was planning on going to Dreamhack this summer but it did not happen. It is sad as I was looking forward to meeting the sweclockers crew, modders and people from the swerigs community. I also did not get the chance to see your build in real life unfortunately. I hope you will continue to do amazing builds. Im probably going to Dreamhack in the winter or next summer, but this time I will bring my own modded pc beast

Ps. Huge fan.

Thanks again for the support mate I plan to be at DHW with another custom project so you should get another chance to see something in person

Permalänk
Medlem

5/5, najs!

Permalänk
Avstängd

I buy it for 1k$

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Intel i7 7700K OC 4.9Ghz | Asus Z170 PRO GAMING AURA.
EVGA GQ 750W | 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2500Mhz.
PNY GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XLR8 | SSD Crucial MX300 525GB.
Acer 27" Predator LED G-Sync XB271HUA 1440P 165hz.
Ducky One 2 Mini Pure White Keyboard (Silent Red Switch)