Permalänk
Medlem

Holy crap! Blev ju sjukt bra dendär loopen! Men har du behandlat kopparn nu så de inte bildas oxid på dem? jobbigt o behöva polera dem igenom nån månad Vad blir de för vätska i förresten?

Visa signatur

Bygglogg | Alumex HTPC Ta en titt och glöm inte att kommentera! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Corsair Dominator 16GB 2133Mhz - Corsair H100 - Intel i7 3930K - Asus Radeon 7950 OC - Samsung SSD 250gb

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Skrivet av file-:

Helt galet snyggt , men hur blir det på insidan(om koppar bildar något dvs) av rören när det är massa vatten? Eller det kanske inte påverkar?

Tack! Inte riktigt säker på vad du menar, men det skall inte vara några problem.

Skrivet av Spille:

Holy crap! Blev ju sjukt bra dendär loopen! Men har du behandlat kopparn nu så de inte bildas oxid på dem? jobbigt o behöva polera dem igenom nån månad Vad blir de för vätska i förresten?

Tackar Spille! Jag beslöt mig för att inte behandla kopparn då jag vill ha patinan som bildas över tid. Men jag måste säga att det är fint nu när det skiner Ang vätska så blir det nog vanlig clear, tror det passar. Ev svart kanske, men är osäker...

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Följ mig gärna på facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovehultenau

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

A small update:

Finsihed the keyboard mod today. Decided to go with the veneer overlay. Some shots below.

This is the backside, when docked to the storage unit. This is also what the top of Revelation'll look like.

And inside the storage you'll find mouse and other Rev accessories.

The storage can be used as an optional mousepad, although it's a bit small.

And my "R-Kaid-42" machine just got an ICON feature in STUFF magazine.

Laterz!
//Quizz :lol::lol::lol:

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av quizz_kid:

Tackar Spille! Jag beslöt mig för att inte behandla kopparn då jag vill ha patinan som bildas över tid. Men jag måste säga att det är fint nu när det skiner Ang vätska så blir det nog vanlig clear, tror det passar. Ev svart kanske, men är osäker...

Hade ju kunnat bli sjukt ballt med en egenfärgad aurora annars!

Skrivet av quizz_kid:

A small update:

Laterz!

Najs!! Men va är dedär i tidningen, något du gjort och säljer eller?

Visa signatur

Corsair Obsidian 650D - Corsair Dominator 16GB 2133Mhz - Corsair H100 - Intel i7 3930K - Asus Radeon 7950 OC - Samsung SSD 250gb

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Spille:

Hade ju kunnat bli sjukt ballt med en egenfärgad aurora annars!
Najs!! Men va är dedär i tidningen, något du gjort och säljer eller?

Aurora hade vart fint, om det inte vore för att den kläggar igen hela systemet på tre månader typ. Kör på Pastel Black tror jag.

"R-Kaid-42" är ett mellanprojekt jag pysslade med ett halvår sedan. Riktigt nöjd med den designen. Kan lägga upp ett galleri om en stund.

//Quizz

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

I some of you guys might get disappointed, but I ditched the plumber work and got regular clear tubing instead.

The reason; Although the leak test turned out great, I simply don't trust my epoxy solution. I really don't need a customer calling me up abot leaks, just beacause I had a "visual idea"(lack of knowledge)

Personally, I'm satisfied with decision. The copper fittings really pop combined with clear tubing, and it gives the setup a real clean look.

A big thank you to Andreas from Aquatuning, for helping me out with additional fittings

Here's the new mounting for the pump, one legged support only. Doesn't make a sound

I got this "black" coolant delivered to me yesterday. Yes, the bottle really says "black". I would call that purple, but that's just me I guess??!! Surprisingly, I enjoyed the color, a lot Copper and purple, now that's a match!

Overview. Might do something about that res mount though...

Then I picked up this RGB LED strip module that I'll try for lighting inside chassis.

Module mounted, with LED dimmer.

I also finished the volume knob...

and secured the eye of the build, a lens protection in copper...

//Quizz

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update:

First, I made a physical SATA-switch, for the dual-system setup.

Then I decided to have the fillport on top, and welded a G1/4 fitting into the top mesh.

I had to remove some material from two of the top fans to make place for the fillport.

Then I just repainted the mesh.

After that I painted those blue 6-pin PCI-E connectors copper.

Received my new flat riser today, a special 20cm with extra 12v boost. The 30cm(15+15cm) riser didn't work(as predicted) and this was my last hope...

As you can see behind the panel, it's a much better lenght. So I prayed to the evil god...

... and did a testrun. And YES, it worked!! This is soooo releaving, a fail here would jeopardised the entire project. The SATA switch works as well. Very very happy today!

Decided to try paint the riser copper.

I like the result!!

Sooo... With one big obstacle out of the way, it's onto another one, the bind construction.

My construction with pulleys workes, but not ideally. Due to the tiny amount of space up there, and the size of the pulleys, the blind doesn't go far enough and leaves aprox 7cm of the components uncovered.

So this is my new idea. Another shaft on top, attached directly onto the motor. This way, the blind can be pulled up further, leaving only aprox 2cm uncoverd. Plus, both sides of the blind will be given an equal amount of preassure.

Only thing is, To give the motor some space, I'll have to put a hole in one of the side panels of the chassis. Well, I can just cover it with something nice I guess...

Laterz! :lol::lol::lol:
//Quizz

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Medlem

När jag läste att du hade sponsrats med komponenter för många tusen tänkte jag: "Hur lyckas folk få så mycket grejer gratis?!" Sedan när jag såg bilderna så förstod jag. Riktigt snyggt bygge!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av twk:

När jag läste att du hade sponsrats med komponenter för många tusen tänkte jag: "Hur lyckas folk få så mycket grejer gratis?!" Sedan när jag såg bilderna så förstod jag. Riktigt snyggt bygge!

Kul att du gillart!

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Some more progress:

Made the upper axis shaft for the blind construction. Since it will be visible, I choose copper of course. I will try to test this new construction next week.

Here are close ups / Left=bearing / Right=motor

And here's the top piece mesh, repainted.

4x120mm fans mounted. You can see the fill port in the middle.

And here's a test fit with the keyboard/storage unit on top.

Another shot...

Here's a VGA cable for the projector which I had to mod some, due to some lack of space.

And here is my "lens-focus-dial-extender" Tech Lego and some distance pieces, all very DIY

Here's how it works, pretty simple...

Just use the lens protection/screwdriver...

... and adjust the focus by screwing. Quite proud of the solution :dremel:

Laterz

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Medlem

Skriver som de flesta: Riktigt jävla snyggt bygge!
Är sjukt imponerad av kvalitén på detta bygge. Dessutom avis, för jag vill ha den

Visa signatur

ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO ATX | Samsung SSD EVO Basic 840-Series 250GB | A-Data 16GB (2x8GB) CL9 1600MHz XPG INET EDITION | Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 GHz (Haswell) | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB SC ACX | Noctua NH-U12S | Fractal Design Tesla R2 800W 80+ Gold | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium | Windows 8.1 |

Permalänk
Medlem

fyfan det här är ju porr ju, helvete vad snyggt

Visa signatur

5800x3d | 4080 | 4x8 3600 | Strix X570-F

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Tack kamrater!

More progress:

Intstalled the PSU today, the Be Quiet! 550w. Just realized I got lots of cables in this build. Got the PC setup, projector, speaker system, LCD, lighting modules, joystick pads etc... Can't believe I'm actually going to fit everything in there.

Here's a shot where you can see the two holes for cable management. The mess you see here are cables for some switches and the projector.

I installed the LEDs. Decided to have two strips for increased lighting, and then use the dim knob for reducing if needed.

Some strip soldering.

Here's a quick test using the remote. Red...

... and blue.

Then I continued on that new blind contruction. Here are some cover pieces in walnut...

Outer side panel. The small motor is mounted into the cover piece with epoxy, a perfect fit.

With everything installed, I attached two cords to the blind. This was actually very tricky, and took me about two days to get it right. First I had to find the right type of cord. Tried several, fishing line, boat rope, regular sewing cotton etc. I realized I couldn't use any elastic cord, due to the weakness of motor I think. When using fishing line, I got sort of a springback from the tension. I finally got it right using this one, a natural string.

Getting the alignment right took me several tries, but here it is.

You can see the space I had to work with here. Between fans and shaft there's aprox 2mm of margins.

The transparent LCD need backlight to work, so I had to place the sprips with presicion. Here's the blind pulled out to its limit, and you can see the light strip sneaking up just in front of the canvas.

Last shot it with walnut bezel installed. I'm happy I managed to get the blind up as far as I did, covering almost the entire screen. The blind construction has been a real pain, but this is what you get when adding a new element this late in a process.

Now I have to find and install some limit switches for the blind... Then it's time for final assembly :lol::lol::lol:

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Well, seems like the Feser Black UV is pretty sad when it comes to UV reaction. I thereby decided to ditch the UV idea. Well well...

But I have an update:

First, I made some minor adjustments in the loop layout. Removed one of the res mounts, moved the res a bit more to the right. This was to get the fillport centered.

Here's another shot. As you can see I've drained the loop. Will make a refill when everything assebled.

A 2mm sheet of glass...

And here's the transparent LCD, finally ready to be mounted inside the chassis.

A good fit I suppose. You can see the PCB of the LCD touching the blind construction. No margins, what so ever

Short flat cable, HDMI.

A pretty good fit there as well.

Then finally, I could put the two chassis segments together and see the resluts of 1000+ hrs.

The backside, well, need some serious cable management. There's cables EVERYWHERE, don't know where to start really Give me few more day...

Until then, here's some quick tests playing with the RGB strip.

Green

Purle

//Quizz

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Medlem

Snacka om talang

Visa signatur

|HD Radeon 6950|AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.8 Ghz|Corsair 8GB 1600mhz|Corsair HX650W|Samsung SSD Pro Basic 840-Series 128GB|2 TB HDD|ASUS MA99X EVO R2.0|Cooler Master Hyper 412S|Fractal Design R4|

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Jag har ett väldigt konstigt problem. PCn bootar inte i upprätt läge. Den går ingång ett par sekunder(ingen display), fläktar kör igång, men sedan dör den. Detta upprepas sedan tills jag drar ut sladden. Allting verkar sitta som det skall. Det är väldigt konstigt, för vänder jag datorn uppochner funkar allt som det skall. Det är som att någonting triggas när jag vänder chassit, men vad vet jag inte. Alla idéer är välkomna!

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av quizz_kid:

Jag har ett väldigt konstigt problem. PCn bootar inte i upprätt läge. Den går ingång ett par sekunder(ingen display), fläktar kör igång, men sedan dör den. Detta upprepas sedan tills jag drar ut sladden. Allting verkar sitta som det skall. Det är väldigt konstigt, för vänder jag datorn uppochner funkar allt som det skall. Det är som att någonting triggas när jag vänder chassit, men vad vet jag inte. Alla idéer är välkomna!

Fasen va skumt! Testat att plocka isär allt och sätta ihop de igen? Påminner ju lite om överhettning vid uppstart.. fick samma problem på ett lan för många år sen när en sladd fastna i cpu fläkten.. haha! Men då borde de ju va så hur du än har datorn ståendes om de nu inte är så att vattenblocket sitter löst eller nått?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Ja, jag får ta en titt imorn kväll, men blocket sitter, så någon överhettning borde det inte vara...

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk

Tjena köpt likadan RGB som du har var de några problem att lösa på dem? känns som man bara ska bränna bort plasten.

Visa signatur

|| Intel I7 980x 3.33GHz || MSI GTX 780 || Asus P6X58D-E || Corsair Dominator 2000 MHz || Corsair HX750 || Phantek Enthoo Primo || 480+240+280 Radiator || D5 pump || 2x Corsair SSD 128 Gb || Total 8,5 Tb Lagring + NAS ||

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

The issue is sorted out, finally. It was one of the RAM sticks actually. During first leak test I must've been sloppy, and a single drop of fluid got into the RAM connectors.

Got new sticks now, and I'm back on track. I can finally finish this beast...

I made a refill using the new fillport on top.

And then I made a backplate in stained ply for final touch.

Final pictures coming up next!!

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Medlem

Snyggt du! Hur går det med skärmen då?

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Jodå, skärmen funkar fint!!

Over 1000 hrs went into this machine. Had a lot of setbacks in the end, but I guess it was worth it.

A big thank you to the sponsors:

Well, here are finals... Hope you'll enjoy!

R-Kaid-Revelation

Video demonstration(Music credits: Turrican scores performed and supported by Chris Huelsbeck)

Making of video

//Quizz

Visa signatur

Byggen:
Shrine, Tempel

Permalänk
Medlem

Jävligt fräscht bygge! Som dina andra. Jag blir mäkta imponerad av dina färdigheter, hatten av!

Däremot så går det inte att kolla på klippen, "This video is private" (:

Visa signatur

Main. - Fractal Design Meshify C - Corsair AX860 - Asus Strix B550-E - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 32gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Samsung 970 Evo 250gb - Kingston A200 1tb - 1x 840 Pro 256GB - 2x 850 Pro 256GB - 2x 840 Evo 250GB RAID0 - 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500GB - Logitech G502 - Corsair K95 RGB - BenQ XL2420T - Sennheiser Game One
2018 Macbook Pro 13" 2018 iPad Pro 12,9"
Projekt 13 - Bygglogg WIP

Permalänk
Medlem

Riktigt imponerande bygge med helt sjuka byggkunskaper! Om du designar en fåtölj i framtiden i valnöt så klipper jag till direkt, den skulle passa bra i vardagsrummet framför teven.

Som hobby-audiofil skulle jag gärna se lite mer hjärta i högtalarna du byggde. Jag hjälper dig gärna på den biten i nästa bygge, för ett till bygge vill vi se!

Ps. Youtubevideon fungerar nu!
Skickades från m.sweclockers.com